20% Off Barnes & Noble Coupons

Legodog

i looked at the membership card and its 25 bucks do you have to pay that yearly or only once. i don't have a b and ****** here so it won't be a good deal if it's yearly

It's yearly. If you don't buy a lot there is isn't worth it. But if you know some tricks you can easily get 40%+ off certain items which can make it pay for itself in 1 trip.

I think my best choices are: TIE Fighter-49.95---10% off, then 20% off--makes it $36 Epic Dragon Battle -199.95--10% then 20% off---makes it 86.40 Golden Dragon --29.95--10% off, then 20% off, makes it 21.60 Cragger's Command Ship--79.95--10% off, then 20% off, makes it 57.60. There's also a beat up Crazy Scientist and his Monster at the one across town that would be same price as the TIE Fighter. Not sure--noe seem that appealing, the stock is pretty depleted at both in town..

For anyone in the DFW area the B&****** in Lewisville has a good selection, including 6 7964 Republic Frigates the last time I was there (a little over a week ago). The Southlake B&****** has a beat-up 2504 Spinjitzu Dojo that's been sitting there for a while. I'm heading out of town later today, so I'll be using my coupons at someone else's B&******....

Sadly, I don't even live in Dallas, yet have been to this store and know exactly the beat-up set you are talking about. :-) This hobby is a sickness....

Usually "not living in Dallas" is a cause for celebration, but that's another discussion...

That set is a beauty, ain't it?

I'm certain I could flip that one for a profit...it's just something about the way that set looks that has kept me from buying it. It's been there for a long time...

i looked at the membership card and its 25 bucks do you have to pay that yearly or only once. i don't have a b and ****** here so it won't be a good deal if it's yearly

You can get a free 2 month membership. I am doing that now and I got the coupon. I will just cancel when the time comes if I don't see anything else of value from it. You can google it and it will take you to a place on their page where you can sign up for a 2 month free trial. I did it during their buy 1 get 1 50% off sale and then rode around one day clearing all of them in my area out of their remaining Harry Potter sets. I saved tons.

Has anybody tried this online yet? It says it should work online and doesn't exclude lego sets, but I tried to use it and it said it was not eligible.

There is a flag on some LEGO items online that says:

"Note: This item does not qualify for coupons or promotional discounts unless expressly stated."

I've never had a problem using the coupon in stores though..I'm assuming that's the point...they want to get people into the stores on the hope that they'll buy something else.

There is a flag on some LEGO items online that says:

"Note: This item does not qualify for coupons or promotional discounts unless expressly stated."

I've never had a problem using the coupon in stores though..I'm assuming that's the point...they want to get people into the stores on the hope that they'll buy something else.

This. In store they have worked for me. In fact one time I had a 30% off Kid's Club one that probably shouldn't have worked on an Olivia's House, and the cashier basically tried multiple methods until she forced it through somehow.

• 2 weeks later...