MINIFIGURES - "Best of the Best" Poll (Series 1-9)

TheOrcKing

Grolim reminded me of this idea that has been sitting on the backburner for a little while. Basically this poll is for the highest voted characters from Series 1-9, a "favorite of the favorites" as it were. If you wish, leave a reply for who is your all-time favorite character of all the Minifigures.

Here's a link to The Complete List.

You will find quick links to every single poll created for each of the Series'.

Note:

Olympic Team GB is not part of the Poll. It was not an official Series but a UK exclusive for the 2012 London Games.

Two of the polls had two characters tied for first place causing me to randomly pick only one.

I voted for the Roman Soldier. Awesome army builder, and super unique parts. Second place was the Chicken Suit Guy. His suit is just hilarious! (Though it doesn't really work for Legodog's avatar). Third is the Zombie, just because it is worth a ton. I don't really like him all that much though...

The honorable mention goes to the Series 10 (I know he's not in the poll) Grandpa minifigure, because who doesn't like bald heads? Accurate portrayal of older men. Finally can make a family portrait! ;)

Best of the Best! I like it. :-) I voted "other" as my favourite is the Clockwork Robot from series 6. Of the other listed ones probably Evil robot (I have a bit of a robot thing I guess) then closely followed by Zombie. Great stuff on the whole poll series OrcKing.

Best of the Best! I like it. :-)

I voted "other" as my favourite is the Clockwork Robot from series 6. Of the other listed ones probably Evil robot (I have a bit of a robot thing I guess) then closely followed by Zombie.

Great stuff on the whole poll series OrcKing.

Thank you.

Clockwork Robot is a favorite of mine but unfortunately he only got two votes in the original Series 6 poll. I've always had a thing for robots myself, no real idea why. Maybe it was the Cylons from the original Battlestar Galactica or Robbie the Robot from Forbidden Planet. I ended up choosing Evil Robot. Love the heck out of the robodude. Got an army of 12 to prove it too!

I was sort of thinking to wait for series 10 to come out but I really couldn't wait any longer! And besides, when the next 9 more Series' come out (fingers crossed), we can have another Best of the Best poll for those too! It won't be much longer before Series 10 comes out so that will be the next poll on the list to look forward to. Heck, I wonder if we'll be able to hold a "Best of the Best of the Best" someday!

....Wow, that made my head hurt.

Wow. It seems Chicken Suit Guy is the overall favorite minifigure beating the Spartan and Roman Soldier!

I'm actually surprised by this! As I stated before, the Spartan and Roman Solider are the two best IMO. While the Chicken Suit Guy is cool, he doesn't come close compared to the other two.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...