Shopko BOGO 50% off starts April 11th

Got the circular in mail today---BOGO 50% off on LEGO starting tomorrow. Doesn't include clearance.

Not sure if there will be too many deals to be had given some of their prices, but you never know. Olivia's House and some others are usually priced below retail.

We got ours a few days ago, but I'm not sure I'm game this time, the prices around here for the most part have been jacked up to TRU levels so the BOGO isn't much of a deal on the sets I want. Also, don't put much stock into the "clearance not included" part of that. The last time I did a BOGO deal at Shopko a clearance item was included at the register, so don't rule them out just because the circular says they're not.

That being said, I will hit all 4 of mine up tomorrow. :)

Got the circular in mail today---BOGO 50% off on LEGO starting tomorrow. Doesn't include clearance.

Not sure if there will be too many deals to be had given some of their prices, but you never know. Olivia's House and some others are usually priced below retail.

yes, over the past 4-6 weeks they have raised their prices to TRU levels. this is a good thing though, because nobody will buy their stock at these prices, so when it comes time to clearance, they will have an ample supply to mark down for us investors. when shopko runs a clearance sale, they do it right, unlike TRU.

Looks like it might only be in store. Doesn't work online as far as I can tell. Not sure if it is worth a drive to the store or not. If they marked their prices up in store like they have online then there wont be anything worth getting even with a BOGO 50% off sale.

Looks like it might only be in store. Doesn't work online as far as I can tell. Not sure if it is worth a drive to the store or not. If they marked their prices up in store like they have online then there wont be anything worth getting even with a BOGO 50% off sale.

save your time and gas. i just checked 2 of the 5 shopkos near me this morning. nothing is worth the time and expense. their prices are so jacked up right now they are making TRU look like a good deal. the only things i saw as a possibility if you are really in the mood to spend some money would be the arctic batman (shopko retail $21.99) and olivia's house (shopko retail $69.99). the batman set is above normal retail everywhere else, but with the bogo you can get a deal on a solid small set with 3 great figs. this one is already doing well on the secondary market. olivia's house is $5 below the normal retail everywhere else, so with the bogo it is a decent buy on a solid friends set. for me personally it isn't any good because the last time shopko had a bogo sale their retail on this set was $59.99. they have raised it $10 since. thankfully, i stocked up on these during the last bogo sale.

sit back, be patient, and wait for shopko's inevitable crazy clearance prices. just because there is a bogo sale doesn't mean we should all run out and stock up. not at their current retail prices anyway.

save your time and gas. i just checked 2 of the 5 shopkos near me this morning. nothing is worth the time and expense. their prices are so jacked up right now they are making TRU look like a good deal. the only things i saw as a possibility if you are really in the mood to spend some money would be the arctic batman (shopko retail $21.99) and olivia's house (shopko retail $69.99). the batman set is above normal retail everywhere else, but with the bogo you can get a deal on a solid small set with 3 great figs. this one is already doing well on the secondary market. olivia's house is $5 below the normal retail everywhere else, so with the bogo it is a decent buy on a solid friends set. for me personally it isn't any good because the last time shopko had a bogo sale their retail on this set was $59.99. they have raised it $10 since. thankfully, i stocked up on these during the last bogo sale.

sit back, be patient, and wait for shopko's inevitable crazy clearance prices. just because there is a bogo sale doesn't mean we should all run out and stock up. not at their current retail prices anyway.

Thanks for the heads up. It would have taken me a lot to get out of the house and go there anyway since I figured with the prices online in store wouldn't be much better. Plus the fact that the Shopko stores around here don't carry friends sets so no chance at Olivia's House either. It's a shame that they went from decent prices to outrageous (worse than TRU) prices in the last few weeks. I don't understand the reasoning for it. Apparently they don't actually want to sell these.

Thanks for the heads up. It would have taken me a lot to get out of the house and go there anyway since I figured with the prices online in store wouldn't be much better. Plus the fact that the Shopko stores around here don't carry friends sets so no chance at Olivia's House either. It's a shame that they went from decent prices to outrageous (worse than TRU) prices in the last few weeks. I don't understand the reasoning for it. Apparently they don't actually want to sell these.

no problem, buddy. like i mentioned, i have 5 shopkos within a 15 mile radius(9 within 35miles) of my house, with the closest being just over a mile away. i can literally leave the house, check 2 stores, and be back home posting in the forums within 25 minutes. i usually stop in the few that are closest to me at least 2-3 times a week, usually on my way home from work, just in case a good deal presents itself. lately the pickings have been slim. any time you need something checked let me know.

Thanks for the heads up. P.S. I've been to two Lebowski Fests in Louisville, loved them both.

Thanks for the heads up. P.S. I've been to two Lebowski Fests in Louisville, loved them both.

i am very very jealous of you. not just one, but two lebowski fests!? my work schedule doesn't allow for me to get away for these when they happen to be near. by near i mean chicago (3.5 hours away) or minneapolis (5 hrs away). maybe someday they will have one in madison. i would love to attend one sometime.

I stopped by to check it out. As of 3-4 weeks ago, all prices are jacked up through the roof and remain that way. Only one Olivia's House at the store closest to me. The Iron Man 3 sets were at regular retail so those would be candidates for purchase, but I'm not a huge fan of those so passed.

i am very very jealous of you. not just one, but two lebowski fests!? my work schedule doesn't allow for me to get away for these when they happen to be near. by near i mean chicago (3.5 hours away) or minneapolis (5 hrs away). maybe someday they will have one in madison. i would love to attend one sometime.

Would the Dude say that?

No, the Dude would have a White Russian and slip his sunglasses on. :)