Hi and Brickwars-Sets.com Price Guide

Hi, I am not new to LEGO, but new to looking into buying LEGO at a better price. I found this site a few days ago and finally registered today. This is a really cool site with a ton of information, everywhere I look seems to be good stuff read and there seems to be a lot of knowledgable people on here.

I started doing searches for lego price guide and this site pops up a lot, it looks like the best place to be for this type of information, and I also heard about bricklink's but I can't stand that site. I also found brickwars-sets.com as a lego star wars guide. Here I learned that the owners license the data from ebay and put all the data together. That makes sense and the numbers look very good. This other star wars site, he mentions that it "The price data compiled in the Star Wars Lego Price Guide is based on our research. The information obtained from various reliable sources, such as auction sites, fan clubs and retailers. " Does anyone know what that means, or is it a bunch of garbage. Does anyone use this site or is it crap. I am not trying to be mean, but for some reason I just don't trust it.

Hi and welcome to the site. I can tell you that I have reached out to the admin of the site many times and have never received a response ever. So I guess they don't like us very much. I have no idea how they get their data or how often it is ever updated. There really isn't much more I can say about it.