Hi from Baja

Thanks.

Welcome to BrickPicker!! You are thinking of doing a B&M store? That's great! Keep us updated on that one! ;)

I want to start selling some sets here at my local swap meet, then see how it goes.

Your very first set was the Time Cruisers Rocket Racer? You poor thing....

Ah, I'm just messing with ya! Welcome to the site, buddy!

Hey, Time Cruisers were amazing :P.

Hey, Time Cruisers were amazing :P. Just pulling your leg a bit! I had and still have the complete collection of Time Cruisers & Time Twisters sets from my younger days. I remember having a lot of fun with those, even the Time Twister Train! Heh heh. It's a little funny how much ridicule the theme gets nowadays or how about the 'dislike' for Timmy?

Just pulling your leg a bit! I had and still have the complete collection of Time Cruisers & Time Twisters sets from my younger days. I remember having a lot of fun with those, even the Time Twister Train! Heh heh. It's a little funny how much ridicule the theme gets nowadays or how about the 'dislike' for Timmy?

I didn't know that, that is so wrong.... Youngsters this days (I feel old saying that xD).

I didn't know that, that is so wrong.... Youngsters this days (I feel old saying that xD).

Yep. Oh those whippersnappers with their X-Boxs and PSPs. Why when I was their age, I had an Atari 7800 and, by golly, had to use my imagination! Ha ha!

It is a little funny how things have progressed in such a short time really. In 20 or so years ago, look at the mobile phone. Back then it was like a brick. Now we have cell phones that are so tiny and yield as much power as a current computer. Amazing.

Yep. Oh those whippersnappers with their X-Boxs and PSPs. Why when I was their age, I had an Atari 7800 and, by golly, had to use my imagination! Ha ha!

It is a little funny how things have progressed in such a short time really. In 20 or so years ago, look at the mobile phone. Back then it was like a brick. Now we have cell phones that are so tiny and yield as much power as a current computer. Amazing.

By consoles my generation was kind more of a Super Nintendo one, I'm not that old, not Implying something by the way >_<.

By consoles my generation was kind more of a Super Nintendo one, I'm not that old, not Implying something by the way >_<.

Heh heh, no offence taken. I know I'm old. :-P

I was practically born with a joystick in my hand since the Atari 7800 was released the year I was, followed by the original NES in the next. I got hooked on the SNES very quickly myself and still consider the system to have had a very diverse and enjoyable selection of titles. Heck, I think I just went back and played some Clayfighter 2: Judgement Clay the other day!

• 1 month later...

Welcome to BrickPicker!! You are thinking of doing a B&M store? That's great! Keep us updated on that one! ;)

This has been more though than I expected, I can hardly pay the rent, so I will have to sacrifice something to start this, I'm going to sell my budget gaming PC, the good thing is that they already payed me a part and with that I already opened a bank account. The next thing to do is to find good deals to start off, it makes me feel so frustrated that I couldnt get a Queens Annies Revenge for $118 and a Helms Deep for $85 that was on clearance because I couldnt pay for it, but lets see what the future holds for me.

• 3 weeks later...