EOL bundles in stock

tonysbricks

Compared to the prices I see on Amazon these look like decent deals. What do others think?

IMO, the 3 Pack Bundle is the best deal because the other EOL items in the other bundles are not very popular. Sith Nightspeeder is barely doing anything in terms of ROI unless you bought it dirt cheap, and the T-6 Jedi Shuttle, is as all of us know, a very widely bought ship. I have faith in the Mandolarians!

Thanks for the heads up, tonysbricks!

Before taking a quick check on Sith Nightspeeder, I would have said it wouldn't be worth much but man oh man. Check out the way this one is rising! And the number being sold! It could be a pretty good temporary influx but I wouldn't just bat off the set just yet. Some recent eBay listings went for $28. This could start going for $30+ really soon. I guess people all of a sudden want Savage Opress that badly.

Luke's Landspeeder should be a good one especially when the number of competing sales listings drop.

It's a simply iconic set in every way.

Before taking a quick check on Sith Nightspeeder, I would have said it wouldn't be worth much but man oh man. Check out the way this one is rising! And the number being sold! It could be a pretty good temporary influx but I wouldn't just bat off the set just yet. Some recent eBay listings went for $28. This could start going for $30+ really soon. I guess people all of a sudden want Savage Opress that badly.

Luke's Landspeeder should be a good one especially when the number of competing sales listings drop.

It's a simply iconic set in every way.

I agree about the Landspeeder. Best version to-date. This is a safe investment for a nice return when the new movie arrive.

About 7957, I think the jump eBay activity was partly due to the Cypress minifig and the anticipation of the new Clone Wars season. Now that show was canceled and the Maul plus Cypress (he died) storyline is done, this might be a temp influx you as you stated. I picked this up on clearance in early Jan it looks like a cooler set.

Not sure which bundle to pick. To save funds (for later investing), I would prob just get the Landspeeder although is MSRP. Penny saved is a penny earned, too bad this isn't bundled with an original trilogy set.

I ordered the 3 pack, but regretted it a day or so later after seeing how cheap some folks had gotten the landspeeder on clearance Got an email from Wal-Mart today saying they couldn't fufill the entire order ( they had already shipped the Landspeeder and Clone trooper battle pack, but the Mandalorian battle pack unavailable). The email said I could keep the order that had been shipped, they would give me a full refund on the entire price of the bundle, and I'd get a $10 e-card for my trouble. I typically don't expect great customer service from Wal-Mart, but this would be exceptional.

I ordered the 3 pack, but regretted it a day or so later after seeing how cheap some folks had gotten the landspeeder on clearance Got an email from Wal-Mart today saying they couldn't fufill the entire order ( they had already shipped the Landspeeder and Clone trooper battle pack, but the Mandalorian battle pack unavailable). The email said I could keep the order that had been shipped, they would give me a full refund on the entire price of the bundle, and I'd get a $10 e-card for my trouble.

I typically don't expect great customer service from Wal-Mart, but this would be exceptional.

Wow, they hooked you up. I would've ordered one had I known this was going to be the response.

I ordered the 3 pack, but regretted it a day or so later after seeing how cheap some folks had gotten the landspeeder on clearance Got an email from Wal-Mart today saying they couldn't fufill the entire order ( they had already shipped the Landspeeder and Clone trooper battle pack, but the Mandalorian battle pack unavailable). The email said I could keep the order that had been shipped, they would give me a full refund on the entire price of the bundle, and I'd get a $10 e-card for my trouble.

I typically don't expect great customer service from Wal-Mart, but this would be exceptional.

I was surprised that Walmart even offered the Mandalorian Battle Pack in the bundle considering it is retired. Walmart is smart to offer good customer service to its customers.