Please Vote for Me!

comicblast

Hi guys,

Not sure if any of you remember, but there was a "Build a Better Piggy Bank" Contest on FutureAdvisor Blog, so I made an entry. If possible, please vote for mine. You need to have a Facebook account in order to vote. Mine is made out of Legos and is under the name Jacob Wu, which is my name. As you all know, I am really into Legos, as is everyone else here on BrickPicker. If I were to win any of the prizes, which are 1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place, and Staff Pick, I would use it to expand my pretty meager Lego collection. Now you know that I have a good cause, and a purpose! What are you waiting for! VOTE NOW!

Instructions:

1. Click on my name.

2. Opens a Facebook window.

3. Click "Okay" until you get to the page asking for permission to post on your wall or something like that. You can skip this step.

This contest is going on for 2 weeks. Please tell others to vote for me to if possible!

Thanks everyone for all your help! I can't thank you enough!! :-)

Maybe I am blind, but I don't see what you created. I see the examples on that page of other people's works, but I don't see your name with your video.

Hey Jeff. I just looked, and there seems to be a randomized on the page so that only 10 out of the 25 or so entries are displayed. You can see my name under the list of entries though, right? I think you just click on my name to vote. That is at least how I noted for myself. Thanks for voting, Jeff!!!

Hello again everyone,

I have decided that since there was the randomizer on the entries displayed on the entries page, I would just post the pictures and description here. The screenshots of the bank are directly from the FutureAdvisor Blog page.

This Piggy Bank is made only out of Lego pieces. It has 499 pieces and one 16

Voted already, don't know why the name isn't displaying properly.

Hmm. There was someone by the name of "Shepherd Corron" or something like that that I saw, but that vote has been on and off. Something seems to be wrong, but I can't really figure out why. Thanks for voting, Celes!! I really appreciate it! ;)

Hmm. There was someone by the name of "Shepherd Corron" or something like that that I saw, but that vote has been on and off. Something seems to be wrong, but I can't really figure out why. Thanks for voting, Celes!! I really appreciate it! ;) Yeah, I think that vote is mine, but I don't know why it registered with that name, the profile doesn't even exists.

Just voted for you. Or at least I think I did. Good luck!

Interesting. The only votes from BrickPicker that I am picking up are Rich B's and Jeff Mack's. There must be something wrong. I can't seem to vote with mine either. Thanks, Borromedia though! I'll maybe try to contact them to figure out what's wrong...

Interesting that when I did this last night, it showed 4 votes afterwards. Just now when I clicked into the site again, you are showing only 3 votes. So, I just tried again, it's at 4 votes again. Hopefully it worked this time.

Same here. When I refresh the page, sometimes it shows 4, sometimes 3 when I try to vote for myself. This glitch is ruining my chances at $1,000!