Hey guys, from the dust of AZ :D

Hi guys, its kinda funny how I found this place, I found my old boxes of Lego stuff, and i'm like HOLY SHII how much is it worth, then, I found this and I gotta say, i'm surprised how much the stuff has gone up O.o. anyways i'm not sure if I should sell or not, but nice site guys!

Hi guys, its kinda funny how I found this place, I found my old boxes of Lego stuff, and i'm like HOLY SHII how much is it worth, then, I found this and I gotta say, i'm surprised how much the stuff has gone up O.o. anyways i'm not sure if I should sell or not, but nice site guys!

Welcome to Brickpicker...What sets did you have stashed away if you don't mind me asking?

Haha a lot xD, some of the golden objects are: The lego 10129 Rebel snow speeder, got it as a kid, saw the Manuel, and im like uhhhhhhh *slowly puts back in closet* everything is still sealed, well box is open, but other then that, its in good condition and then we have the Santa Fe cars, they are all built, and they were so fun during Christmas, I have the Santa Fe Super Chief engine 10020 a couple cars, both versions, I even had a defect in one of them, had ot get replacements parts for that, but still. and then I have the LEGO 10133 BNSF BURLINGTON NORTHERN SANTA FE GP-38 Lego 4511 High Speed Train Trains 9v and A WHOLE TUN OF TRACK, holy crap, its a whole Costco bucket full, some are still in the package Technic LEGO 8421 Mobile Crane Lego Technic Forklift (8416) Lego 10027 Train Engine Shed City Trains (got mixed with my bucket of random Lego's, its gonna be fun to sort this one out....) A ton of bionic stuff, those were one of my favorites, and by ton I mean probably 6 xD Ferrari Enzo Ferrari 117 (8652) (still in the box) and a TON of Lego city stuff, its gonna be a bit before I sort all of this stuff out xD OH and I love my dad, he kept every Lego Manuel, and most of the boxes, i'm like thank you dad :3 Hmm what else, I saw my old Lego catalog with the "UCS 10179 Millennium Falcon" on the back and i'm like, I really should of bought a billion of those, they were only 99.99$ back then xD

Haha a lot xD, some of the golden objects are:

The lego 10129 Rebel snow speeder, got it as a kid, saw the Manuel, and im like uhhhhhhh *slowly puts back in closet* everything is still sealed, well box is open, but other then that, its in good condition

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Rgs_GJMM9d0/TtF4joq1faI/AAAAAAAAAI4/lsqkPVs9YMI/s1600/lego+10129a.jpg

and then we have the Santa Fe cars, they are all built, and they were so fun during Christmas, I have the

Santa Fe Super Chief engine 10020

a couple cars, both versions, I even had a defect in one of them, had ot get replacements parts for that, but still.

and then I have the

LEGO 10133 BNSF BURLINGTON NORTHERN SANTA FE GP-38

Lego 4511 High Speed Train Trains 9v

and A WHOLE TUN OF TRACK, holy crap, its a whole Costco bucket full, some are still in the package

Technic LEGO 8421 Mobile Crane

Lego Technic Forklift (8416)

Lego 10027 Train Engine Shed City Trains

(got mixed with my bucket of random Lego's, its gonna be fun to sort this one out....)

A ton of bionic stuff, those were one of my favorites, and by ton I mean probably 6 xD

Ferrari Enzo Ferrari 117 (8652)

(still in the box)

and a TON of Lego city stuff, its gonna be a bit before I sort all of this stuff out xD

OH and I love my dad, he kept every Lego Manuel, and most of the boxes, i'm like thank you dad :3

Hmm what else, I saw my old Lego catalog with the "UCS 10179 Millennium Falcon" on the back and i'm like, I really should of bought a billion of those, they were only 99.99$ back then xD

Looks like you have some quality sets there. The 10129 UCS Rebel Snowspeeder and 8421 Mobile Crane in particular. The Sante Fe trains are winners also. You might have a couple of thousand dollars in sets there if they are complete with boxes, instructions and all the pieces.

Ah yeah, definitely selling the Snow Speeder, and my other in box stuff, I would rather not have them damaged in storage, and what do you think about selling most of my Lego stuff now, it seems like most of it is flattening off. OH, and i'm definitely selling the Santa Fe trains, holy crap, I cant believe how much they are worth O.o

Ah yeah, definitely selling the Snow Speeder, and my other in box stuff, I would rather not have them damaged in storage, and what do you think about selling most of my Lego stuff now, it seems like most of it is flattening off. OH, and i'm definitely selling the Santa Fe trains, holy crap, I cant believe how much they are worth O.o

I'm not here to tell you what to do, only give you some insight. For as many sets that are leveling off, there are sets that are increasing in value, you just have to pick the right ones. Most of your sets are older, so I would expect a leveling off. Sets that are 5 or more years old seem to hit a wall at times, and maybe even depreciate. If you sell them now, you are assured of a profit. In the future, who knows?

Storage is a major issue. You are in a good position, though. Another option would be to sell your older sets and buy newer ones that you think will appreciate. There are no easy answers and if LEGO investing was that easy, everyone would do it. Believe me, there are plenty of LEGO investment losers out there, so pick carefully...LOL