Selling Lego Collection

tasiatunes

Have to move.There is no room in the new house for the collection.It consists of 336 sets.The sets are all sealed and new in box.I am selling as one big lot.

All the sets are not in the photos too many,Message if any interest.The range on Lego.com was around $27,000 and Amazon $28,000.This check was before the price hikes.

I would like to sell the collection for $16.500.

20220627_182728.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.4d3b2689153f34c053b2c30727a476c3.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f157a8795cf2ab9930973d6b686d70be.jpeg

DSCN5232.JPG

DSCN5233.JPG

Located in Temecula California.

At the time I t was in September when I did the evaluation.It just came out that way.By December a number of these sets could not be found for sale on Amazon.

I did not evaluate about 12 new Star Wars sets that I added later on.Its all just an approximate value.Anyone having interest would do there own evaluation.Thanks

1 hour ago, tasiatunes said:

Located in Temecula California.

At the time I t was in September when I did the evaluation.It just came out that way.By December a number of these sets could not be found for sale on Amazon.

I did not evaluate about 12 new Star Wars sets that I added later on.Its all just an approximate value.Anyone having interest would do there own evaluation.Thanks

pm sent