Expanded Universe wishlist -

sadowsk1

What set would you like to see from any incarnation of the Star Wars Expanded Universe. Anything is fair game including comics, books, and video games. I would love to see an Outrider from Shadows of the Empire. A Dash Rendar with his droid. Oh yeah. I suppose I could MOC it with MF parts but I like Lego to do the creative work.

Assuming you took this idea from my thread, I'd like to sea some Rancor battles, and New Jedi Order. I have no idea how they would make sets from books, but SW dictionaries have detailed pictures of the vehicles used in these battles. I would mainly want NJO because of Vergere, Yhuzon Vong, and YVH Hunter Droids.

Which EU? Old Republic too?

Cause if thats so my choice is easy. I want a UCS of "The Sacking of the Jedi Temple".

With all 50 sith and dozens of Jedi. Also HAS to have the shuttle smashed through front doors lying in the middle of the temple surrounded by rubble.

Thaaaaats not going to happen... THOUGH WE ALL WANT IT! Malgus killing master what's his face! They would never do it justice with the number of minifigures needed.

Which EU? Old Republic too?

Cause if thats so my choice is easy. I want a UCS of "The Sacking of the Jedi Temple".

With all 50 sith and dozens of Jedi. Also HAS to have the shuttle smashed through front doors lying in the middle of the temple surrounded by rubble.

That would be sweet, but the cost would be sky high with all of those minifigures.

The problem is TLG will never produce a set with that many minifigures. Still would be a great set IMO for TLG to make.