Re-release of the films?

shudameister

Saw this while on Facebook today: "RUMOR: The 'Harry Potter' films will be re-released in theaters in 2017. For all of the information related to this rumor, head on over to MuggleNet by clicking the link below. http://www.mugglenet.com/app/news/show/6706" Hopefully it is true and can increase the value of the sets. I can see it happening as they have released Jurassic Park in 3D today.

Saw this while on Facebook today:

"RUMOR: The 'Harry Potter' films will be re-released in theaters in 2017.

For all of the information related to this rumor, head on over to MuggleNet by clicking the link below.

http://www.mugglenet.com/app/news/show/6706"

Hopefully it is true and can increase the value of the sets.

I can see it happening as they have released Jurassic Park in 3D today.

Then people have 4-5 years of selling sets that will be released to max profits. Batman 1 and some popular non-UCS SW EOL sets have already stabilized or even decreased (e.g Batcave, Arkham, Batcopter, Jabba's Palace, Jabba's Barge) . I'm also seeing some HP sets (especially the earlier trains on ebay : 4708 and 4758) are now selling cheaper than before once the most recent one (4841) went EOL.

I would love to have another shot at the Harry Potter sets. I would really like for TLG to restart the theme. It was a great theme, and I am really disappointed that I came to the investing scene near the end of its era.

Agree with this. Seems like a reboot of the theme would be weird to bring back just on the basis of rereleased movies though.

I would love to have another shot at the Harry Potter sets. I would really like for TLG to restart the theme. It was a great theme, and I am really disappointed that I came to the investing scene near the end of its era.

Same here! I'm hoping I can find some somewhere to invest in.

They'll probably release them in 3D.

Well they'll just have to. That's the whole 'in' thing nowadays, isn't it?

Neat idea but I don't think Lego will re-release any of the sets to coincide with this at all. Might be neat if they decided to make some new ones though but that could only happen if Lego gets some kind of deal to help promote the events.