10312 - Jazz Club

House Schubert

28 minutes ago, eliminator said:

Based on the 'leaked' photos, I'm not digging this. Will save final judgment for the official release...

Man, same here!

I saw “leaked photos” of a WAY better looking building than this!!  Did I see fakes????

I’m gonna be so disappointed if this is all we get in a $229 dollar modular, it just seems so small and unimpressive, ouch

• Like 1

Man, same here!
I saw “leaked photos” of a WAY better looking building than this!!  Did I see fakes????
I’m gonna be so disappointed if this is all we get in a $229 dollar modular, it just seems so small and unimpressive, ouch
Modulars have been getting progressively smaller since Parisian Restaurant. We need a stand alone building, instead of the mashup of three to four things on each floor with rooms for a person and nothing else.

Yay LEGO!

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, redghostx said:

Modulars have been getting progressively smaller since Parisian Restaurant. We need a stand alone building, instead of the mashup of three to four things on each floor with rooms for a person and nothing else.

Yay LEGO!

I agree! Stand alone building allows for more detailed architecture than these lame mashups.

This looks closer to the level of stuff like the $49 dollar Park Street Townhouse than the “Modular” level. Ok, exaggerating a bit, but come on. For $229 dollars?? Remember the huge Town Hall back in 2012 for $199 ???
Oh how far we’ve fallen…

Edited by Sharkfin182
Mistakenly typed Treehouse instead of Townhouse

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

The other “leaked pics” is a New Orleans style Jazz club MOC available on eBay. However, this is the  Modular we are getting, interior pics look promising? I will be waiting until the associated GWP is available. 

42582A4B-0B89-4128-8C3A-25A5EBB91ECB.png

Hang on, I’m seeing THIS one out there as an existing MOC too???

Just gonna have to wait for official pics I guess. This is getting ridiculous 

5 minutes ago, BricksBrotha said:

from the TLG press release. Every avail modular together. First official pic of this to happen. 

LEGO Icons 10312 Jazz Club 10255 Assembly Square 10278 Police Station 10270 Bookshop 10297 Boutique Hotel

I was just about to post this same picture as I think they all look really good in this order except for the Boutique Hotel which absolutely blends in with nothing. I will put the Sanctum "Modular" there. 

@marcandre

"Man all those together look strange. They have really fallen off the last few years. The PR DO BB run starting to look like a golden age."

PR was Next Level, a lot of people here complained about the DO similar comments to what we see with this Jazz club, although I liked it,  and almost everyone thought the BB was too small but look at it now. I had bought several to make the enhanced version but had to sell them at the going price. 

Edited by Pseudoty

• TheOrcKing changed the title to 10312 - Jazz Club