Minecraft at TRU Online...

"Awesome" Minecraft promo deal at TRU Online right now!! If you spend $100 on LEGO merchandise, you can buy one Minecraft set for regular full retail price!! If not, then you can pay $15 more at $49.99 and they will even let you buy 5 at a time! It is April 1st, but TRU isn't joking...

I literally want to punch a puppy in the throat everytime I see TRU do something like this........I don't know why but it angers me beyond belief!!!

'

A couple weeks ago here in Canada, TRU had Monster Fighters on for 20% off, including Haunted House. Sounds great, but the catch is it was priced at $220, making the deal only slightly under $180 or 10% off MSRP. I`d sooner buy it from my Lego store at that price and cash in on the double VIP points. What a joke.

Just FYI, if you really do want to purchase this set, it is on backorder on LEGO Shop at Home but is currently available on jinx.com and target.com for the $34.99 retail price. If you order more than 1 on target.com it will be free shipping (and 5% off with Target Red Card). Target has a limit of 5 and Jinx doesn't seem to have a limit, but they have shipping charges. If you don't mind waiting till the end of the month to receive them and you have a LEGO store in your area, the best deal would be to take advantage of the 2x VIP points and have the store order online for you and get free shipping too. **Whatever you do, DO NOT order this set from TRU!!