Storage for over 50,000 parts/4500 Lots…..

rmsks3

Question

Thanks in advance!
So, here’s a quick story……moved a few years back and packed everything in ziploc bags. Never got around to pulling everything back out. I’m at a cross roads of opening back up my BL store or just selling off inventory but I’d really like to get a few ideas on storing the parts for resale. Is anybody doing this now and if so how are you storing your parts to fill orders? I just used storage bins in the past and was always a nightmare when you were trying to find what you needed. Thanks!!

1 answer to this question

8 minutes ago, rmsks3 said:

Thanks in advance!
So, here’s a quick story……moved a few years back and packed everything in ziploc bags. Never got around to pulling everything back out. I’m at a cross roads of opening back up my BL store or just selling off inventory but I’d really like to get a few ideas on storing the parts for resale. Is anybody doing this now and if so how are you storing your parts to fill orders? I just used storage bins in the past and was always a nightmare when you were trying to find what you needed. Thanks!!

hmmmmm, I wonder if anyone has every put this on Youtube?

• Like 1