I don't want to worry anyone about our future generation but...

Slightly off-topic, but I ventured into Big Lots the other day to grab a couple snacks during lunch break, of course I headed back to the toys to check and make sure they didn't get a miracle shipment of Legos (they didn't), and some kid was back there with his Mom looking at the Mega Bloks and Kreo, they were going on about buying a birthday present for another kid, and the dude says, "He likes Legos and these are the same thing, they fit together" so they grabbed the Megabloks, all I could think was "wow, epic gift fail".

Slightly off-topic, but I ventured into Big Lots the other day to grab a couple snacks during lunch break, of course I headed back to the toys to check and make sure they didn't get a miracle shipment of Legos (they didn't), and some kid was back there with his Mom looking at the Mega Bloks and Kreo, they were going on about buying a birthday present for another kid, and the dude says, "He likes Legos and these are the same thing, they fit together" so they grabbed the Megabloks, all I could think was "wow, epic gift fail".

Say it isn't true!!!!!!!!!!! It's going to be the same with Gears Of War. :/

Say it isn't true!!!!!!!!!!! It's going to be the same with Gears Of War. :/

Ha ha. I wonder if Micro$oft signed a deal with MegaBloks. Since MarioKart is already signed with somebody else, I guess Sony Playstation needs to look into hooking up with Lego. Actually, Lego Ratchet and Clank or Lego Little Big Planet would be pretty cool.