Looking for members in the NY, NJ, Philly, CT Area

Jeff Mack

If you are a member that is a pretty serious collector with a fairly sizable collection, please respond here so that we can contact you for a quick question :) It's all good things!! Feel free to private message me if you don't want to respond to this post. Just basically looking for people from around 1 hr or so drive from NYC. If you in and around that region that would be great.

I have no idea. I just saw it and thought I would pass it along in case someone on here might be interested. It's no biggie. Actually, it was a good thing you had shared that bit of info with us. I mean, what if Jeff hadn't? No one here would no about it. Thank you for sharing.

I went and merged the two threads to avoid future confusion.

I have no idea. I just saw it and thought I would pass it along in case someone on here might be interested. It's no biggie. Actually, it was a good thing you had shared that bit of info with us. I mean, what if Jeff hadn't? No one here would no about it. Thank you for sharing.

I went and merged the two threads to avoid future confusion.

Thanks. I had not seen the prior post. I wonder if anyone from here is acting on this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...