Introduction

Hi everyone! I am Gary! I am so glad to see so many fellow Lego lovers here. It has been my childhood dream to own a Lego set as the price are quite steep back in my country. But now since i am working and earning, i started buying and collecting Lego sets! Dream come true finally!! :)

Hi everyone! I am Gary! I am so glad to see so many fellow Lego lovers here. It has been my childhood dream to own a Lego set as the price are quite steep back in my country. But now since i am working and earning, i started buying and collecting Lego sets! Dream come true finally!! :)

Nice to meet you Gary! Welcome to BrickPicker. What country are you from? Most of us are from the US, but there are a bunch of people from far off places. Always great to have a steady income to spend Legos on!

I am from Singapore, real far away from USA. But i was working in Dallas TX USA for the last 2 years. That is when i started buying Lego cause they are much cheaper there compared to Singapore. I really miss the states. :(

DFW here as well! Welcome to the site! We have a little circle of DFWers here and sometimes give each other messages when we find a good deal in the area!

Hi I am Michael. I am a newbie. I hope what I am doing is right --- replying to this Introduction Topic or create my own post to introduce myself.

Whichever is right, I am happy to belong here!! Thanks.

Nice to meet you. You probably should do your own thread because it's a little more official. This is fine, too though.