Lone Ranger For Sale on Walmart.com!

redeemed763

Yeah that sucks, the lone ranger is in every set and tonto is in every one except this one. I would have been thrilled if they put two indians and some horses in this set and charged $15-20 for it. Does it bug anyone else that it is called the CAVALRY when they aren't riding horses, I don't think Lego knows the meaning of the word.

I'm excited enough about the new soldiers that I don't care if there are no horses. I have enough extra to go around

I have tons of the old style horses but I really like the new ones, any way to get the new horses is great. They even had the old horses on my brickwall, probably trying to get rid of them.

Why is available on WalMart site but not lego site?

Is it a WalMart exclusive?

They are NOT Walmart exclusives. I'm not sure why Kmart and Walmart both have these listed when LEGO does not but I am sure they will show on LEGO Shop at Home very soon.

Not to threadjack, but I wonder if these sets hitting retail shelves will finally push the monster fighter series into clearance. My target is holding on to tons of monster fighter stuff and their shelves are packed. That seems like the most logical set to go to make room for these on shelves.

Not to threadjack, but I wonder if these sets hitting retail shelves will finally push the monster fighter series into clearance. My target is holding on to tons of monster fighter stuff and their shelves are packed. That seems like the most logical set to go to make room for these on shelves.

Yes, I believe it will. I made this comment earlier in another thread. Most of the stores I have been to have full shelves so something has to go for these new ones to go on the shelves. Just like Meijer out of the blue having a BOGO 50% off all monster fighters stuff this week I am sure others will follow with discounts. I will definitely be checking Target and Walmart more frequently in the upcoming weeks.

Yeah that sucks, the lone ranger is in every set and tonto is in every one except this one. I would have been thrilled if they put two indians and some horses in this set and charged $15-20 for it. Does it bug anyone else that it is called the CAVALRY when they aren't riding horses, I don't think Lego knows the meaning of the word.

Tru dat.

They are already out of stock, I am kicking myself for not buying, these could flip on ebay for a quick buck but I was just too wary of not enough demand since it isn't Christmas time.

TRU may have first rights but if they don't get around to listing them, then they miss out.

Yeah my daughter just told me all gone on Walmart. I wonder how much stock they had? Guess there is no way to know?