How do you get a factory sealed retailers box of Minifigures?

TheOrcKing

This one has been bugging me and probably some other members here.

How do you get a mint factory sealed retailers box of Minifigures?

I know you can buy them off other people like eBay or Bricklink, but where do they get theirs from?

A distributer? A big name retailer? Lego Shop-at-Home? Some guy they met in a bar?

Help me out man!

During a recent BOGO TRU sale I simply asked a sales associate to get me a sealed case from the back of the store. Came out with a cardboard shipping container which I opened to verify it was the correct series and away we went. Check out scanned a foil pack from an open case, multiplied by 60, applied the discount, and I was out the door with the seals still intact. You can also order from a distributor like Entertainment Earth. Any place that has them in stock will probably have additional sealed cases waiting in inventory. This is the type of item a store rarely orders only one case of, but also likely only places one out on the sales floor at a time. If you don't mind paying full retail just ask one of the associates to pull one for you.

This one has been bugging me and probably some other members here.

How do you get a mint factory sealed retailers box of Minifigures?

I know you can buy them off other people like eBay or Bricklink, but where do they get theirs from?

A distributer? A big name retailer? Lego Shop-at-Home? Some guy they met in a bar?

Help me out man!

It seems to me the only way to get a sealed box other than the above mentioned is to ask someone at a BB retailer if they have some in the back.

*EDIT Sorry crash I didnt see your reply..........

I just bought some Series 2 from Bricklink, but from Series 5 onwards I have purchased from Amazon.fr

I've looked into buying boxes in this way, does the transaction just go through like a typical Amazon purchase without any hassles when shipping? How long does it usually take for packages to arrive?