We always hear about those great CITY and Modular LEGO display's people have in their homes. I was wondering if there are some of you out there that apply the same concept to some of the other LEGO themes like SW, LOTR, etc. It would be really nice to see some pictures if you do have something along those lines. For example, considering the several ROTJ (Rancor Pit, Desert Skiff, etc.) that have come out and will continue to be released later this year, I'm sure someone really dedicated could recreate a big Tatooine scene. Feel free to post pictures of yours or just comment about your thoughts on this.

Well, I have some Star Wars scenes that consist of like 5 sets that take place in approximately the same time period, lumped in the same general area. ;)And they would be...I'll try to tidy it up in the next couple days since I have Spring Break (awe, yeah suckers! ;) ) and then I'll post some pictures. Right now it looks like a MESS! The problem with messes is that you know where everything is, but everyone else thinks it looks like a hurricane hit. I call it a creative disaster. :-)

I have a dinosaur hit London theme... Kinda nonexistant. And only resides squished on a wardrobe. Gotta keep away from the dog.

I had a friend who got all his Legos chewed up by his dog....... the dog was never seen again. JK my friend didn't really care about Legos that much and most of his collection was Maga Blocks so I didn't care either. :)

We always hear about those great CITY and Modular LEGO display's people have in their homes. I was wondering if there are some of you out there that apply the same concept to some of the other LEGO themes like SW, LOTR, etc.

It would be really nice to see some pictures if you do have something along those lines. For example, considering the several ROTJ (Rancor Pit, Desert Skiff, etc.) that have come out and will continue to be released later this year, I'm sure someone really dedicated could recreate a big Tatooine scene.

Feel free to post pictures of yours or just comment about your thoughts on this.

I bet you also want to see a Camp Nou scene or architecture set huh??