Hello from long time lurker

Just a hello.

Started purchasing Lego when the kids became interested.  Great activity to build with kids, learn etc.  As a kid I didn't have the chance to play with Lego that I can remember.  Picked up a some sets of my own that the kids helped build.  Nicely displayed.  Took a lot of heat from spouse when I rolled in with 75192 - Millennium Falcon.  Won't forget that.  I tended to purchase Star Wars sets as I was a big SW fan as a kid.  Had some Kenner figurines back in the day.  Still have many in boxes as I've not found time to prioritize assembling them.  Kids are grown up now.  The myriad of City, Ninjago, etc. all in pieces around and about in Lego storage containers. Find myself purchasing interesting sets now and again such as the Van Gogh set most recently.  Not a collector or investor but given the number of sets I still have in a box my wife thinks otherwise.   🙂  

Found this site many years ago.  There was a YouTuber I watched that used to compare number of pieces, weight, etc. of sets.  Found the economics of it all interesting which had led me here to so many of you that buy, sell, invest.  I enjoy the threads, learnings, etc.  Perhaps I'll try and sell some sets with kids preparing for college nowadays.  Putting others together as well for display.

I'll continue to lurk, post where it adds value.  

• Like 3