Extreme couponing for legos?

We get the newspaper everyday at my house, actually 2 newspapers everyday. The weekday paper doesn't usually have coupons, maybe one or two, but almost never for Legos. The weekend paper has a bag of ads from different stores that CAN be helpful if you are patient and look carefully. I don't think that you would be buying very many Legos if you only waited for lots of coupons. Also, many times, Amazon or some other online store has better deals. Some other toys it may be possible, but I never pay attention to them. I know that the ads usually don't give you coupons, instead they just advertise a sale that they are having, so I wouldn't coupon ONLY, but I guess looking sometimes is worth it...

I only had a couple of coupons in a Target flyer I received last year like once or maybe twice. They were limited too, like "$5 off on any $30 Star Wars Lego set" or "$10 off any overall $50 purchase of Legos". I did get to use them and they helped a little. Just wish I either got more of them all year round or each took more off the purchase.

Too bad these coupons are only for a couple states, none of them of which are within reasonable distance, as in I would spend more than the coupon is worth in order to get it. :( i have a lego store thats about 20 minutes from me so i dont have that problem. and i think they can be used online as well, though im not 100% sure...

Too bad these coupons are only for a couple states, none of them of which are within reasonable distance, as in I would spend more than the coupon is worth in order to get it. :( i have a lego store thats about 20 minutes from me so i dont have that problem. and i think they can be used online as well, though im not 100% sure...they cant be used online

I only had a couple of coupons in a Target flyer I received last year like once or maybe twice. They were limited too, like "$5 off on any $30 Star Wars Lego set" or "$10 off any overall $50 purchase of Legos". I did get to use them and they helped a little. Just wish I either got more of them all year round or each took more off the purchase.

they have coupons for target that work for any thing like lets say 10 off your purchase of 100 or more

they have coupons for target that work for any thing like lets say 10 off your purchase of 100 or more I did have one that worked like you just said, "$10 off an entire purchase of any of these toy related brands" or something to that effect. I just wished more of them came my way to begin with. Ah well, I can pricematch with Amazon so I can't really complain that much.

they have coupons for target that work for any thing like lets say 10 off your purchase of 100 or more I did have one that worked like you just said, "$10 off an entire purchase of any of these toy related brands" or something to that effect. I just wished more of them came my way to begin with. Ah well, I can pricematch with Amazon so I can't really complain that much. their is app apple app store you should check out it is called snip snap

I get the Shopko coupon from email that is $10.00 off any 50.00 purchase. I like it because you can use it on clearance items, and the store I go to always has clearance legos for sale. I think this coupon comes to me once a month.

yep...this is a great coupon, and it stacks with other discounts/promos that may be going on as well as clearance items. the cool thing is that since you get it in email form, you can print off as many as you would like and use them multiple times all over town. i hit up the 5 shopkos in my area yesterday and stocked up on heartlake vets for $24.25/each after tax. using them on clearance items makes me feel almost like i am stealing! then to top it off, you can go to shopko on their monthly senior citizen day (first wednesday of each month) to get an additional 15% off (i drag my dad there since i am only 35). so clearance/sale price+15% senior discount+$10 coupon=major savings! last senior day i purchased over $1k worth retail value for only $400. score!