price history

Hey guys, new here.  I've been writing my thesis on possible investment strategies involving legos, for a conclusive analysis It would be really useful to have access to a database with price history for some lego sets in secondary markets. I feel like somewhere in this blog i should be able to find what I'm looking for but cant figure out where, would someone be so kind as to help me?? 

thx

19 minutes ago, FS1 said:

Hey guys, new here.  I've been writing my thesis on possible investment strategies involving legos, for a conclusive analysis It would be really useful to have access to a database with price history for some lego sets in secondary markets. I feel like somewhere in this blog i should be able to find what I'm looking for but cant figure out where, would someone be so kind as to help me?? 

thx

For a free service, you can use camelcamelcamel. It's only amazon prices, which are higher (sometimes a lot in percentage terms) than ebay or FB marketplace but it's a good place to start. 

Just make sure you include Amazon fees in your analysis. It's completely misleading when the YouTube guys make their videos and ignore shipping and fees on the sake side and sales tax on the buying side.