Old member returning after seven year break

26 minutes ago, sadowsk1 said:

I remember joining this site a long long time ago and I'm glad that I still have my username active and could access it.  I started investing in Lego a way long time ago, maybe 12 years ago, sold off a bunch of my inventory to go into other investments and adventures seven years ago, and now I'm back.  My love of Lego has been reborn in raising my two sons and seeing the products Lego has been putting out and the way the economy is going I feel like it's time to get back into Lego.

Welcome back! 

3 hours ago, sadowsk1 said:

I remember joining this site a long long time ago and I'm glad that I still have my username active and could access it.  I started investing in Lego a way long time ago, maybe 12 years ago, sold off a bunch of my inventory to go into other investments and adventures seven years ago, and now I'm back.  My love of Lego has been reborn in raising my two sons and seeing the products Lego has been putting out and the way the economy is going I feel like it's time to get back into Lego.

Same here.  I used to love the brickfolio and worth estimator features of this site. 

• Like 2

Oh my goodness. Sadowsk1! It has been a long time. Welcome back! You are one of the few members who has been around longer than I have.

11 hours ago, sadowsk1 said:

My love of Lego has been reborn in raising my two sons and seeing the products Lego has been putting out and the way the economy is going I feel like it's time to get back into Lego.

Children are the perfect reason to get back into LEGO. At least that is what I have heard from all the parental units here. Haha.

Again, welcome back! happybounce.gif

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, TheOrcKing said:

Oh my goodness. Sadowsk1! It has been a long time. Welcome back! You are one of the few members who has been around longer than I have.

Children are the perfect reason to get back into LEGO. At least that is what I have heard from all the parental units here. Haha.

Again, welcome back! happybounce.gif

Thanks!  It's nice to see familiar faces too!

33 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

Welcome back! Wanna be a mod? @Bold-Arrow is a slacker and needs replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha, I think all of you are doing a bang up job.  The site looks as good as I remember.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2022 at 8:33 AM, sadowsk1 said:

Welcome back.  The sets LEGO is producing currently are just amazing.  A decade ago, we would have never imagined how much the packaging and designs would improve .  Almost every set is a keeper today.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...