Why Is The Series 1 Zombie Worth So Much?

Blackjack

There are several figures from series 1 that, in new condition, sell for $7.50+. I know that doesn't compare to around $30, but the Zombie was the most popular figure from the set and was also among the harder ones to find as there were only 3 per box. If you weren't the first to the box, you most likely weren't getting a Zombie.

The series 2 spartan warrior is worth a lot too! Wonder why?

Same as the Zombie. People were picking apart the boxes to build armies for their MOCS.

Give it a few years time, and some of the other figs will fetch high prices as well, especially if LEGO decided to stop at the 16th series which is rumoured.

I think for most people paying that now it is either for the unique suit or to have what not as many people have. I can only imagine what the price of this minifigure would be going for if the Monster Fighters theme was never created. I would speculate closer to 50 at this point. That reminds me I need to create a zombie army of my own. The Halloween accessory pack might be the way to start with one zombie, that's how it always starts, one zombie.

I always thought the Zombie was the most boring member of Series 1 after the Demolition Dummy.

Why no love for the Crash Test Dummy? ;-P

I actually liked him, he was just an oddball character. I can imagine building any car (doesn't matter), place him in the seat, just to CRASH IT! Ha! ....I don't know. I'm just wierd that way.