Viking House

legobricking

3 minutes ago, BrickLover80 said:

You need to copy-paste the URL. The affiliate link doesn't work with Ideas.

Yes noticed it. No idea why, the link is correct 😪. What is the difference with the URL? I select the full URL but its the same. Is it possible to at least add pictures here??

Edited by legobricking

31 minutes ago, legobricking said:

Hello everyone! My new Lego Ideas project is released, the "Viking House"!!

It's time for Lego to release an official viking themed set, what do you think?? Please support if you like!! Thank you :)

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/3be15b2b-5679-46aa-a354-aaca8fb936b1

Great interior, but my OCD self could never build that roof, supported and good luck!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, legobricking said:

Hello everyone! My new Lego Ideas project is released, the "Viking House"!!

It's time for Lego to release an official viking themed set, what do you think?? Please support if you like!! Thank you :)

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/3be15b2b-5679-46aa-a354-aaca8fb936b1

love this set.  interior details are very cool, like the animal rug lol

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, legobricking said:

Yes noticed it. No idea why, the link is correct 😪. What is the difference with the URL? I select the full URL but its the same. Is it possible to at least add pictures here??

Go ahead and create your own post, and include pics and the link.  That's fine.

The URL click-thru definitely does not work with LEGO Ideas and Brickpicker. Not really anything we can do about that.

3 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Go ahead and create your own post, and include pics and the link.  That's fine.

The URL click-thru definitely does not work with LEGO Ideas and Brickpicker. Not really anything we can do about that.

Never mind, I've created the topic for you.  Please share pics here, too.

I like the set a lot, and I'm supporting it. I dare say it's an Ideas set that looks like a LEGO set that LEGO would produce. A lot of Ideas sets are fantastic, but are overly complicated or beyond what I think of as a set that LEGO would produce themselves, if it wasn't part of Ideas.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Never mind, I've created the topic for you.  Please share pics here, too.

I like the set a lot, and I'm supporting it. I dare say it's an Ideas set that looks like a LEGO set that LEGO would produce. A lot of Ideas sets are fantastic, but are overly complicated or beyond what I think of as a set that LEGO would produce themselves, if it wasn't part of Ideas.

First, I would like to hank you so much for your help (i am new in this forum!). I still cannot upload pictures. I cannot see an "attach pictures" feature. Could you let me now what to do??

You can't be more right regarding your comment for Lego's ability to build a set. I have designed more MOCs (not for ideas) and I always tend to add many details, especially in the interior. However, the official Lego sets are less "equipped" but always include 3-4 smaller creations and few smart building techniques that always attract the fans. 

I tried to follow this strategy for the specific set! I am really glad you noticed it :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, legobricking said:

First, I would like to hank you so much for your help (i am new in this forum!). I still cannot upload pictures. I cannot see an "attach pictures" feature. Could you let me now what to do??

You can't be more right regarding your comment for Lego's ability to build a set. I have designed more MOCs (not for ideas) and I always tend to add many details, especially in the interior. However, the official Lego sets are less "equipped" but always include 3-4 smaller creations and few smart building techniques that always attract the fans. 

I tried to follow this strategy for the specific set! I am really glad you noticed it :) 

You may not be able to attach pictures yet, based on being a new user.  I'll grab a couple of photos and post them for you.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...