Please help before I go insane! UCS AT-AT question!

Jason1224

I’ve been working on the new AT-AT and I’ve got an issue that I just can’t figure out. On step 111 it acts like I should just be able to push the belly down onto the frame but when I put the belly in place it just sits there. It’s so loose if I turned the frame over it would just fall right out. I can’t see anything in the manual or on the frame that should hold the belly in place. If you can help I would really appreciate it, this is driving me nuts

12 minutes ago, Jason1224 said:

I’ve been working on the new AT-AT and I’ve got an issue that I just can’t figure out. On step 111 it acts like I should just be able to push the belly down onto the frame but when I put the belly in place it just sits there. It’s so loose if I turned the frame over it would just fall right out. I can’t see anything in the manual or on the frame that should hold the belly in place. If you can help I would really appreciate it, this is driving me nuts

Can you send a pic of the step ? I recently built the set and I didn’t have any issues, you probably missing something somewhere 

3 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Can you send a pic of the step ? I recently built the set and I didn’t have any issues, you probably missing something somewhere 

I know it’s probably something silly but for some reason I just can’t figure out what it is. Here are some pics of where I’m at, thanks for the help!5-C88-F078-28-D1-49-C7-8632-EC35-CD8-EF8A937-BD87-3-A68-410-E-A1-A1-39-F18370-F65-C88-F078-28-D1-49-C7-8632-EC35-CD8-EF8

5 minutes ago, Jason1224 said:

I know it’s probably something silly but for some reason I just can’t figure out what it is. Here are some pics of where I’m at, thanks for the help!5-C88-F078-28-D1-49-C7-8632-EC35-CD8-EF8A937-BD87-3-A68-410-E-A1-A1-39-F18370-F65-C88-F078-28-D1-49-C7-8632-EC35-CD8-EF8

See those two yellow arrows , those are

pressure points. They should snap in there 

I tried that but there doesn’t seem to be anything for it to snap into it just loosely sits all the way down in there. I can’t figure out which parts should snap together, just seems to be flat lego bottoms against flat lego bottoms

3 minutes ago, Jason1224 said:

I tried that but there doesn’t seem to be anything for it to snap into it just loosely sits all the way down in there. I can’t figure out which parts should snap together, just seems to be flat lego bottoms against flat lego bottoms

Found this pics from my build. 

5FDD166C-B4FC-4605-8B23-B102F9A50E04.jpeg