*** Selling Part of Collection - NJ (CNJ/NWNJ ) AREA ***

sodoubleoggood

Hello everyone! I saw someone else's post about having some sets to sell from back in the summer, and figured I'd take the time to finally put together a list of what I'm looking to sell. I'm looking to consolidate some space in the Lego room. I've been very obsessive with box condition along the way, so unless otherwise noted, everything is NISB. This is my first pass at items I want to sell and I have more sets I haven't added to my list yet, but depending on how this works out, I may have some more down the pipeline.

I made a Google Doc spreadsheet Lego Sets  that lists the items I have. Since ya'll are pros at this, I figure it would be easier for you to look through the sets there. I will also paste the list into a post if that is easier for people.  I would like to sell all in one go, so I figured I would see if anyone is interested and make an offer. I have a number I'm looking for in mind, but figured I'd test the waters out linking everyone to what's available.  Located in the CNJ / NWNJ area. 

Thank you!!

• Like 1