How does this affect a sets value

Justaguy

Question

4 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, Justaguy said:

Oh no, I am thinking of buying it to collect,so is it worth it?, and how is the value affected

What is the going sold price for a new set that isn’t damaged on eBay ? That will tell you whether or not the “discounted price “ is reasonable. The set itself doesn’t look to be in bad condition , if you really want one and the price 15-20% off sold none damaged listings I’d say that’s fair . If you like to collect boxes that are in good shape and this would be a thorn in your side then maybe it isn’t for you . If you want to just build  it, try to find an open box/used 

10 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

What is the going sold price for a new set that isn’t damaged on eBay ? That will tell you whether or not the “discounted price “ is reasonable. The set itself doesn’t look to be in bad condition , if you really want one and the price 15-20% off sold none damaged listings I’d say that’s fair . If you like to collect boxes that are in good shape and this would be a thorn in your side then maybe it isn’t for you . If you want to just build  it, try to find an open box/used 

On eBay it is about 150 to 240,I guess it is alright?, the seller said it is sealed and only the box is Damaged