Hello From Hickville

Hello, I'm new to the site and am looking forward to getting to know everyone better. Well, now the formalities are out of the way. :D I'm a fifteen year-old in south eastern Ohio and have been seriously collecting Legos for about five years. I say hickville because I'm a half hour from Wheeling West Virginia. My main focus however is minifigure trading and not so much set collecting. It is a really fun, and I trade with people like dunkers97, whiteboy02, Goblin scribe, IrishGuy66, and Wonton. I have not invested yet, but that is because I can't stand to spend money, another great thing about trading, it's free! Some of my friends like dunkers may try to kill me, but I'm going to blow their cover... WE"RE HOMESCHOOLED! Don't run away because of that! And don't get the wrong impression of us and shun us. ;) We do NOT wear thick lensed glasses, suspenders, or speak in uninteligibly large words. (I probably just ruined my point with that word :/) The bonuses of homeschooling are getting to sit in my room doing my school in my pajamas surrounded by my Lego collection! :) I'm looking forward to investing in the future and have learned so much from this site. Thank you Macks!

Welcome and thank you for formally introducing yourself, even though you are already very active here on Brickpicker. Also just a friendly reminder to everyone that while there is no limit to how much one posts here on Brickpicker please always remember that quality of posts are always preferred and more beneficial to all of us here than the sheer quantity.

Welcome and thank you for formally introducing yourself, even though you are already very active here on Brickpicker. Also just a friendly reminder to everyone that while there is no limit to how much one posts here on Brickpicker please always remember that quality of posts are always preferred and more beneficial to all of us here than the sheer quantity.

Sorry if you thought the joke thing was a Brickpoints ploy.

You are not going to lose Brickpoints, you didn't do anything wrong. I just wanted to remind everyone that it is more beneficial to us all as a whole to focus on having quality posts rather than just having a certain number of posts. Sorry if I came off that I was directing this at you. Again it is all good man ;)

Sorry if I got us a little off topic, I was going to say that it's pretty awesome that you guys are all home schooled and get to be near your collections all day. If I had, had this option when I was in school I would've probably failed school miserably due to putting of school work in order to build Lego haha. It must be hard for you all to focus with all that Lego nearby. So many temptations to put of school work time and replace it with Lego time lol

Sorry for posting too much. In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have done that and I'm truly sorry. I really want to be known as a contributing member on here not the guy who posts left and right on everything.

Sorry for posting too much. In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have done that and I'm truly sorry. I really want to be known as a contributing member on here not the guy who posts left and right on everything.

We should probably keep the jokes to private messaging. :)

Yeeeaaahh... Why did you give me away? Never doing business with you again. And you've been on Brickpicker for like two months and everybody knows you so what was the point of this thread? Brickpoints?

IKR, Blackjack is like the 7th top poster. I guess I did my intro when I was like #14 or something though. But that was like a month ago.