Another book with a minifigure...

comicblast

Lego Yoda Chronicles has an exclusive minifigure. Its gotta be the 6th or 7th one we've seen recently. Thoughts on it? Here are the pictures of the minifigure.

Link to where I found out: http://brickultra.com/lego-yoda-chronicles-book-with-exclusive-minifigure/

The minifigure looks great IMO and the books are usually good. Too early to tell if it will be a good investment.

My first reaction: shouldn't the title of the thread be: "Another book with minifigure" since DK is a book publisher

My question to the minifig enthusiasts: How much do you value the nth variations of the clone troopers ? To me they just look like troopers with variations in coloring.

Ha I thought the same. I guess it all depends on what is of more importance to you, the book or the minifigure. This minifigure is pretty cool, still too early to say whether it will be highly collectible or not. Typically minifigures that are included with books are readily available for a fairly long time and therefore not extremely rare/collectible.

My first reaction: shouldn't the title of the thread be: "Another book with minifigure" since DK is a book publisher

My question to the minifig enthusiasts: How much do you value the nth variations of the clone troopers ? To me they just look like troopers with variations in coloring.

I didn't even notice that in the title. Everybody makes mistakes. (:

another question for the minifig collectors...for these figs that come with the books, do they keep a higher value if they are still intact in the book? if they are removed do they lose value? does it matter either way? my son has a few of these books and he hasn't taken the figs out. just curious.

another question for the minifig collectors...for these figs that come with the books, do they keep a higher value if they are still intact in the book? if they are removed do they lose value? does it matter either way? my son has a few of these books and he hasn't taken the figs out. just curious.

I guess some collectors might want it sealed or still in the book. IMO though I don't think it would affect the value too much, but I might be wrong.

Anyone know what these troopes are supposed to be? Clone Troopers or Storm Troopers? They kind of look like both... Sadowsk1 is right. The helmet does look a little weird with the upturned eyeholes. I still like it though!

Looks like a 501st clone trooper/storm trooper. HE'S A MANIMAL!!!

I've looked at the numbers for both the Ninjago Character Encyclopedia and the Batman Visual Dictionary and people will actually pay more just for the minifigure than the book with minifigure together.

Wierd, huh? I mean, if you're going to pay $20 you could get both.

TLG is starting to go overboard with ''collectibles''

just my opinion

Yes they certainly have, and the ride won't be ending anytime soon.

First, I will start out by saying that at one point or another I will own this. The second part is, how do these troopers possibly see out of their helmets? I mean holy cow, the troopers facial expression should be one of squinting.

You have no idea how many times I've wondered that one myself.

Anyone know what these troopes are supposed to be? Clone Troopers or Storm Troopers?

Maybe Storm Clone Troopers? Heck, I don't know....

I really like the books coming with minifigures as well. Gives you a little more than just a book. However, if you DO take out the minifigure, the book cover looks a little empty since there is a quarter inch extra to the cover. Too many "Collectable" series and minifigures. Golden C3PO's weren't bad. They had a purpose. The CMS, ok, cheap sets that people can get a lot of. Planet Series, what ON EARTH do I do with the PLANET?! Folks stay tuned for desperation in the next couple years... On another note, how long do you all think that the CMS and SW Planet Series will last? My guess is that Planet Series will go for another couple years, but I am not so sure about the CMS since its hard to imagine a Series 30 in a couple years. Any thoughts everyone?

Anyone know what these troopes are supposed to be? Clone Troopers or Storm Troopers? They kind of look like both... Sadowsk1 is right. The helmet does look a little weird with the upturned eyeholes. I still like it though!

A 50% clone trooper and 50% storm trooper? I will try to surf the web to see if I can find information about this specific trooper.

A 50% clone trooper and 50% storm trooper? I will try to surf the web to see if I can find information about this specific trooper. The best I can figure is this could be around the starting point when the Clone Troopers of the Republic become Storm Troopers of the Empire. Well, I better pack up on snacks. It's gonna be a looong trek through Wookiepedia!

• 3 months later...