71032 - Minifigures - Series 22

MinifiguresPlus

We have some of the first sightings of series 22 out now! @blairaltland on 9to5toys posted the following images

The names of minifigures have been given as follows:

• Moon Warrior
  • Raccoon Girl
  • Forest Spirit
  • Man with Racing Wheelchair
  • Insect Alien
  • Chili Costume Woman
  • Girl with Foal
  • Snow Warrior
  • Figure Skater
  • Bard
  • Robot
  • Researcher

The series contains 12 minifigures as with recent series', and it is set to release January 1st at $4.99 per packet. 

LEGO-collectible-minifigures.jpg

LEGO-collectible-minifigures-lead.jpg

• Like 3

I also want to take this time to announce that we have our pre-order pricing for the series.

For those of you who are interested in pre-ordering a set or box from us, please PM with your PayPal email address for invoice. We are offering the following pricing exclusively to Brick Picker and Brickset members:

Set = $55

Box = $148

We will offer FREE domestic shipping as always and $10 per set, $25 per box for international shipping.

Pre-orders will ship in the order they are received in mid to late January.

Thanks and happy building,

Jon

• Like 5

This may be the wildest bunch of characters released yet and here we are at Series 22. I remember comments across the web lamenting that the line was fading out back with Series 9, perhaps even earlier. Not all winners to be sure but generally unique for the most part and certainly fun.

I definitely would like a closer view on the Moon Warrior. Snow Warrior is really cool if you can pardon the expression. Chile Pepper Girl is great, "Girl with Foal" is not the most original but adorable all the same, and the Insect Alien is b-movie retro using the bumblebee helmet from a much older series. Thank you, LEGO, for the racing wheelchair.

Also thank you MinifiguresPlus for posting images and the exclusive offer.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Phil B said:

Three words: Purple Classic Spaceman!

Could swap out the arms and legs with simple non-printed purple ones, find a helmet to match, you would have the classic spaceman in purple. Additionally, I did not realize earlier the minifigure's head is basically a printed mouth. I don't know how useful that is but there's that for the creative builders.

13 hours ago, Darth_Raichu said:

It seems to have the highest piece count so far for CMF (outside Super Mario).

Looks like my tastes changes as I get older.  Snow Warrior looks coolest to me

There is a lot and quite large parts to be had here. Snow Warrior includes a round shield, longsword, cap, shoulder guards, dual molded legs, and a husky. Credit to whomever designed him because he is not lacking in personality the slightest. The male Figure Skater is possibly the least interesting character here. At least we finally have the male companion for the female Ice Skater from Series 4 I think it was.

2 hours ago, TheOrcKing said:

Could swap out the arms and legs with simple non-printed purple ones, find a helmet to match, you would have the classic spaceman in purple. Additionally, I did not realize earlier the minifigure's head is basically a printed mouth. I don't know how useful that is but there's that for the creative builders.

There is a lot and quite large parts to be had here. Snow Warrior includes a round shield, longsword, cap, shoulder guards, dual molded legs, and a husky. Credit to whomever designed him because he is not lacking in personality the slightest. The male Figure Skater is possibly the least interesting character here. At least we finally have the male companion for the female Ice Skater from Series 4 I think it was.

Just checked.  The classic Airtanks have not been done in purple.....other than that, a purple spaceman is a go :P

17 hours ago, vincevaughn said:

Just checked.  The classic Airtanks have not been done in purple.....other than that, a purple spaceman is a go :P

Well, poop. Seeing how the arms and legs are mostly black then a simpler alternative would be to just go with black airtanks and helmet. Not completely classic, more like classic adjacent looking snazzy.

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 71032 - Minifigures - Series 22
  • 1 year later...