HONEY Cash Back Deals

Banjoman

Any way to find a specific list of the money back deals offered by Honey?  I find I am coming across them by accident when I pull up sets for finding the info on here but havent been able to find a running list of deals on their site.  Any help appreciated
On their website, search for LEGO, then on the left toggle the "exclusive offers" switch and behold .... Robert is your mother's brother ....

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

I feel like there is no guaranteed way to see all the deals that exist.
Sometimes things appear on their site that don't trigger on the item page, sometimes the other way around.

Searching 'Lego' on their site and selecting will yield some things, but sometimes only if they have Lego in the item name. This link is the one we share often, it goes to the list of offers just for Lego SaH - sometimes it doesn't include all of them for some reason.

https://www.joinhoney.com/explore/popular/lego shop/E9DXCzE8d_114

I took advantage of the vitacost offers last week so I think I might be in Honey 'time-out' for a bit as it's not displaying bonus offers for me at all the last couple days, but it does if I look at them on my phone in desktop mode? Anyways, I enjoy the mystery of Honey almost as much as I enjoy the cash back.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, keymomachine said:

It's '[email protected]' maybe you got it  right... I've always gotten an autoreply saying they got my message.

On my messages this week, I did not get an auto-reply either. When I tried chatting them up, I get no response. It's almost like I got black-listed.

My Vitacost points are also still pending, even though the items arrived last weekend. Have they been confirmed for others?

38 minutes ago, BrickLover80 said:

On my messages this week, I did not get an auto-reply either. When I tried chatting them up, I get no response. It's almost like I got black-listed.

My Vitacost points are also still pending, even though the items arrived last weekend. Have they been confirmed for others?

Here's a screengrab of one of the auto-replies in case that helps, maybe it went to spam?

I'm always sure to send along all the files they require with the first inquiry now to speed things along. Last I asked about something was Sept, though.

image.thumb.png.a0c72bad329dbf0e8e03cbb5d4d92e03.png

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Does anyone else have problems getting Honey Cashback to respond to emails and the chat? They denied all my cashback exclusive deals and they don't ever respond. When I open the chat they say hi and never respond afterward. I have gotten cashback before from them before but also lost out before even after they have confirmed the cashback.

Yes, that means you are on their "list". This happened to me last year with the same results. I had an outstanding cash balance to claim which I was able to find a work-around by going through Paypal's website vs. the Honey branded. I have not used them since.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BaconBits said:

Yes, that means you are on their "list". This happened to me last year with the same results. I had an outstanding cash balance to claim which I was able to find a work-around by going through Paypal's website vs. the Honey branded. I have not used them since.

That was my suspicion, what activity would you guess would cause me to be on their "list"? I have barely used them, it just seems like they wanted to deny $100 payout. Meanwhile rakuten sends me 100s.. Thank you for the PayPal tip, I am thinking of contacting them directly.

Same thing just happened to me last week. I had exclusive rewards pending for 6 days and on the 7th day they were marked as "Not Eligible". All communications with them stopped. No response to email or chat. Eventually I called Paypal and they were able to give me a one time credit of $40 (my balance was $42, so no big deal), but it looks like Honey is dead to me now. Shame, as they paid out faster than Rakuten and didn't have the exclusion on Exclusives  and Hard To Finds that made Honey a clear winner for  purchases on Shop At Home.

• Like 1

I just looked and I still have $238 unredeemable since 9/2023 when I got put on "the list" most likely for abusing a loophole in the exclusive offers. I have been using Retail Me Not mostly since then with no issues and you get your money in around 6 weeks instant electronic transfer to Paypal. No browser add on is needed but you have to start a new shopping trip for each purchase if doing multiple purchases at once. The best I have done with them on Lego is 10% with $50 limit per transaction not account. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the reminder to cash out, I've got $195 sitting there. Haven't had any issues with Honey other than unreported offers that they have always been willing to sort for me. I've gotten $1412 since I started using them, quite  a bit of that from Lego but also a crazy amount from J.Crew stacking clearance % off and exclusive offers.

I called Paypal directly and they routed me through to someone who “escalated my case” and said they would be in touch, we will see but that was two days ago and they said it could be 3-5 days. Stopping all communication with someone as a mechanism to avoid payment seems really dirty, they need to at least be honest, even if the news is bad news.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like I am now off the list after a 6 month timeout. I would have never checked but received an Exclusive Offer email from Honey for $30 on the UCS AT-AT at Scheels which I will not use. 

Went to my account history and the $238 still shoes as pending but the Lego transactions from September that earned them are no longer in my history. 

4 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Looks like I am now off the list after a 6 month timeout. I would have never checked but received an Exclusive Offer email from Honey for $30 on the UCS AT-AT at Scheels which I will not use. 

Went to my account history and the $238 still shoes as pending but the Lego transactions from September that earned them are no longer in my history. 

I’m glad you are off timeout, but I would not use them again after the way they treated me and knowing they could pull the rug out of you at any time, as a matter of principal.

To close out my story after contacting Paypal a second time I found a sympathetic ear in the promotions department who credited my account ($100) for most of the denied credit of $120 but I wouldn't expect it to happen again, the first Paypal contact never got back to me and never heard back from Honey over a month later, my account is locked with $20 sitting there and I don't know what I ever did wrong other than trying to use the service. Paypal made it sound like they are definitely a subsidiary of some kind running it for them so maybe things will change if people don't put up with their tactics or enough people call paypal. Rakuten has always treated me fair for what it’s worth. I would rather have lower reliable rewards than headaches when it comes to buying and selling.

• Like 1