Sets on sale @ amazon right now

Legodog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Didn't want to start a completely new thread for this, but I noticed the LOTR Mines of Moria is currently down to 63.45, which is the cheapest I've seen it in quite awhile. It's been stalled around 67-68 dollars for the past month or so, making this a small but still significant discount. It's now 21% off: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007Q0OUP8/ref=ox_sc_imb_mini_detail?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&

I have this in my cart and it is still showing the $55 price. I haven't checked out yet because I'm just not sure. This set it going to be around for a long time yet and we may see it even cheaper at some point.

Cheaper? Perhaps, it was on a BOGO with Yoyo for $52.50 a little bit ago, but I wouldn't bank on it going that low too many more times. I bet we will see this one for 20% off several more times before it goes EOL.

Speaking of EOL, has anyone considered the prospect that the hobbit sets could be around another year after this December? I know LOTR is going away in June but its a possibility.

Didn't want to start a completely new thread for this, but I noticed the LOTR Mines of Moria is currently down to 63.45, which is the cheapest I've seen it in quite awhile. It's been stalled around 67-68 dollars for the past month or so, making this a small but still significant discount. It's now 21% off:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007Q0OUP8/ref=ox_sc_imb_mini_detail?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&

And it's back up to 65.70 now. Amazon price fluctutations are truly crazy.