Shop at Home Calendar and Offers - October 2021

exciter1

This explains it. I was complaining about the vertical plate when i saw the GWP of the Gryffindor Room. Of course it's to display all of the collectible wizard cards. 

But tell me Lego.

Do I have to download an app, scan the little 2x2 plates, watch a little AR animation and become satisfied. Are you releasing Hå®rY Pøtter IYO?

I don’t even really know what HP sets I can buy anymore at this point because I hit the limit with most buying most to get Mbom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, BrickLover80 said:

What's with the flying car? Looks like a polybag item and not $120 threshold gwp.

And if I'm reading this correctly, there are two polybag overlapping at the beginning of the month for $40. Why?

Such a strange month except the HP one.

I wonder if the overlapping polybags is one where you have to choose which you want.

That car looks like someone at the Pick-A-Brick wall said, "Hey, we have these pieces that no one is buying. What should we do with them?" and, bam, a GWP was born.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mark Twain said:

I don’t even really know what HP sets I can buy anymore at this point because I hit the limit with most buying most to get Mbom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same. Which will probably mean that this gwp will do much better because resell scum won't be able to hort it. 😅

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/rebuildable-flying-car-5006890

Anyone get this yet? Can’t find the building instructions or part list online yet. Wondering if there is something exclusive inside there because $120 buy in seems steep for a generic Polybag. Oh it is a 3 in 1 ;) 

AE3440EF-23FB-4802-91A4-C560700B200D.png

Have been wondering the same. Lego lists the value at $10, which seems high for what it is. 113 pieces, no minifig. That should be a $5 poly with $40 buy-in. And even if you accept a $10 value, a $10 gwp should have a lower buy-in than $120.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BrickLover80 said:

Have been wondering the same. Lego lists the value at $10, which seems high for what it is. 113 pieces, no minifig. That should be a $5 poly with $40 buy-in. And even if you accept a $10 value, a $10 gwp should have a lower buy-in than $120.

It’s the box ;) 

• Haha 1

I’m kind of speechless....but hey, better than nothing. I was buying necessities anyway. 
http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2021_10/5886EDEC-EC07-4063-9911-1E26BB4D5003.thumb.jpeg.7778c8dddbcbdad4d72084df140bfec1.jpeg
That thing literally looks like a Lego car my daughter built when she was 3. Might just be the worst GWP ever haha.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/19/2021 at 7:24 AM, Voltron said:

Yellow box would suggest that this promo would be a shorter run than "normal" boxes promos. 

47 minutes ago, MrToes16 said:

Build a flying car promo is no longer showing up at LEGO Shop at Home. 

They ran out already? 

Just used my eBay Bux to grab one just in case this becomes a thing someday:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/154663418091?hash=item2402a878eb:g:rwUAAOSw5JJhcjh1

yeah vip cards were high, plus led to the other vip code for the stand or whatever it was that went for like 125.

Worst dollar return ratio promo still goes down with the stupid red and teal bricks.  Like $20 on $200 buy in.

I'm at 50 or so ugly cars,  guess can rebuild the worlds ugliest mega car...

• Like 2