Hot stuff ???

Are these local? Those are both discontinued and worth a lot, I'd jump on those if I didn't live in the US, the shipping is probably outrageous.

Those are from online store in my country

They are 1000000% legit, considering this store has like 50 shops throughout whole country :) But I cannot reach anyone on phone. For Toy shop it says running out, for Bakery it says that still full on stock!

I can get free shipping if i order both But now i need to find 100

Ok below is the proof of me not joking or anything.

Toy shop + bakery on the payout

It is actually even less it is 135$ roughly for both + free shipping if I go over 130$ to my location.

No fraud or anything but if someone wants them for their personal collection he can send money through paypal and I can order and just forward shipping. Will check shipping costs for each individually

I checked rough costs for shippments

up to 2kg package inside EU would cost about 15

Yeah, I already have 1 of these stashed away and I paid $55 for each of them, I'll pass on those shipping fees. I'd find a way to come up with that cash though, how long after you miss a rent payment before they kick you out over there? ;) JK, but seriously, do what you have to to get as many as you can, they are amazing deals!

Yeah, I already have 1 of these stashed away and I paid $55 for each of them, I'll pass on those shipping fees. I'd find a way to come up with that cash though, how long after you miss a rent payment before they kick you out over there? ;) JK, but seriously, do what you have to to get as many as you can, they are amazing deals!

Nah the rent is already covered long in advance. Problem is I literally have 95% of my cash tied. I ordered Orc Forge and need to pay my friend 50$ I got 230$ tied on my paypal account from sales for another 16-20 days and that leaves me about 40