I can get these at nice sale!

Alcarin

By US pricing those prices are brutal friend. While I don't know which set to pick for you if there was ever a time you wanted something for your own collection out of box and wanted it shipped let me know. I'm sure you would have to research costs and if it would be effective but I do it for others and I would be happy to help.

By US pricing those prices are brutal friend. While I don't know which set to pick for you if there was ever a time you wanted something for your own collection out of box and wanted it shipped let me know. I'm sure you would have to research costs and if it would be effective but I do it for others and I would be happy to help.

I was wrong. series 1 I can get for 10$ there are 7.49

I don't really see how the euro to dollar conversion is relevant, as long as you are selling in your own country. The question really is, are older popular Lego sets selling for two or three times what they cost new there?

Problem is majority of market in Europe consist of Germany/UK and then everything else is relatively smaller. And the biggest Market is US. So you HAVE to compete on US.

I sold about 30 orders in the last 3 months on Bricklink and majority of sales I made were to Australia/New Zealand/US with only about 20% went to European countries.

So while these were mainly parted items, minifigures, or old vintage items, I do expect a similar rate to fall on LEGO sets.

And if a US LEGO investor can buy Desert Skiff set for 17$ and I have to pay 35