75307 - LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar 2021

cardensb

This year's advent calendar set is available online at the lego store NOW.  I order one for $39.99.  I'm a sucker for these sets.  I end up building them all at one sitting though.  I always intend to pull them out at Christmas but have yet to actually do it of fear that I won't get them re-organized back to the right box since we have about 10 years worth of them now and I have yet to build an inventory of each with photos. (maybe 8 not 10??)

This year's set is narrowly focused on The Mandalorian Disney Plus TV series unlike prior years where sets had items from multiple themes. 

The Christmas season theme is brought out with Baby Yoda, aka The Child, aka Grugu, in red jammies with some sort of print on it. His protective carrier also has some red blocks on it. We also get an E-web cannon that shoots snowballs with a build of red targets.  Mando looks like he may have a holiday theme scarf printed on his torso front too.

The breakdown of stuff as best as I can determine from lego store photos:  6x star ships, 5x land based vehicles (including baby yoda's carrier), 7x characters/mini-figures or droid builds; 3x figure stands that hold weapons; 2x complex weapon builds, 1x target set.

Let us know what you think.

Edited by cardensb
re-ordered title for forum consistency

• cardensb changed the title to 75307 - LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar 2021