Who

TheOrcKing

i don't get it. what's so special about it? he looks just like the one i got from the set theorcking mentioned. In fact, all you need is to put the old helmet on this http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Star-Wars-minifigure-BOBA-FETT-bounty-hunter-/170999836547?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item27d0626f83 and you have the cloud city one!

I don't have the cloud city fett. I do have multiple copies of the original though and I have to say I'm in the boat of preferring the older fett as opposed to the newer styles. I like how it looks more Lego and less action figurish (if that can be accepted as a word and makes sense). Personal preference though, cloud city fett is a sweet collectable.

I personally feel that the new Boba is even better than the original printed Boba. Although I doubt it will ever carry the worth of the original since one was in a big iconic set, and the other is in a $25 set. Arm and leg printing was pretty rare then and I think caused a lot of the arms to crack, kind of like Greedo with his printed arms.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Star-Wars-ORIGINAL-Cloud-City-10123-Boba-Fett-Minifigure-EXCELLENT-Rare-/271176948203?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item3f2367d9eb Hey guys, I've actually seen this Boba in person in these guys shop and it's in great condition. If you are looking for a good one this is quite the decent price for it!

I'll break dunkers bragging rights by saying that although he got his for FREE!, it has a ding on the right foot and the arms are loose.

That's crazy! Look at this:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-PARTS-FOR-BOBA-FETT-LUKE-SKYWALKER-CLOUD-CITY-MINIFIG-10123-minifigure-arm-/190813068896?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item2c6d585e60

$100 for the chest, one arm, and 1 leg! Whose going to even pay for that?! I wish I had one. By the way, how'd he get if for free, Blackjack?

No way to know until you open it ;)

If you open it you instantly lose about $300 dollars. ;)

Not worth opening in my opinion. It's better to wonder what if then to be let down when he's not inside. I really wish I had this minifig, or even a Cloud City for that matter.

No way to know until you open it ;)If you open it you instantly lose about $300 dollars. ;)Not worth opening in my opinion. It's better to wonder what if then to be let down when he's not inside. I really wish I had this minifig, or even a Cloud City for that matter. I was just joking around. :) This set is way too valuable to open since it continues to slowly go up in value and is a rare set.

I am building my lego minifig collection right now. Started in Dec and have about 100/110 of the just over 500 different figs. The cloud city minifigs are the single most valuable. Lando is like $100-125 IIRC. Cloud City Fett is the holy grail currently and I have only seen a couple of minifigs that are more expensive (shadow Leonardo from NY comic con is nuts). The only SW minis that get close to him are CC Lando and Chrome Vader. I will eventually own one... but that day is not today.

That's crazy! Look at this:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-PARTS-FOR-BOBA-FETT-LUKE-SKYWALKER-CLOUD-CITY-MINIFIG-10123-minifigure-arm-/190813068896?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item2c6d585e60

$100 for the chest, one arm, and 1 leg! Whose going to even pay for that?! I wish I had one. By the way, how'd he get if for free, Blackjack?

Some kid at his church with amazing Legos and no sense. ;)

I am building my lego minifig collection right now. Started in Dec and have about 100/110 of the just over 500 different figs.

The cloud city minifigs are the single most valuable. Lando is like $100-125 IIRC. Cloud City Fett is the holy grail currently and I have only seen a couple of minifigs that are more expensive (shadow Leonardo from NY comic con is nuts).

The only SW minis that get close to him are CC Lando and Chrome Vader. I will eventually own one... but that day is not today.

Forget Leonardo, what about Toy Fair Iron Man and Captain America who go for $5,000 a pop!