EURO 2020 in 2021 ... Go time!

1 hour ago, bhambricks said:

Yes, still surprised the broadcast never cut - could have been super devastating had that unfolded differently in front of everyone!

I am surprised they payed today . The Danish players were def not in the right state of mind and it showed ( sloppy goal, poor pk, etc. ) 

12 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

I am surprised they payed today . The Danish players were def not in the right state of mind and it showed ( sloppy goal, poor pk, etc. ) 

Same. Apparently, they played again at the request of both teams but feels like the better thing to do would have been to postpone.

• 3 weeks later...

England with a convincing win against Germany, but I dont see them taking home the trophy at the end. (even though they could have home feild if they make it to the semis/finals)

Next up on 7/2, Spain should overcome the Swiss Squad with relative ease.   The Italy vs Belgium match should prove to be a good battle.

Should be a great wknd for soccer between Euro20 quarter finals and the Copa America quarter finals.  Too bad the Copa matches wont be televised anywhere.

Edited by BricksBrotha

24 minutes ago, BricksBrotha said:

England with a convincing win against Germany, but I dont see them taking home the trophy at the end. (even though they could have home feild if they make it to the semis/finals)

Next up on 7/2, Spain should overcome the Swiss Squad with relative ease.   The Italy vs Belgium match should prove to be a good battle.

Should be a great wknd for soccer between Euro20 quarter finals and the Copa America quarter finals.  Too bad the Copa matches wont be televised anywhere.

Hard to see England not making the final now as they have an easy draw.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

'Youngest player ever to attempt a PK in the Euro Finals.'  Then proceeds to choke under pressure and miss his PK.  Phenomenal finals to watch, tough way for England to loose on a missed PK, @ home to boot.

Messi finally got his International Trophy winning the Copa.  Very interested to see where he and Ronaldo end up signing.   

12 minutes ago, BricksBrotha said:

'Youngest player ever to attempt a PK in the Euro Finals.'  Then proceeds to choke under pressure and miss his PK.  Phenomenal finals to watch, tough way for England to loose on a missed PK, @ home to boot.

Messi finally got his International Trophy winning the Copa.  Very interested to see where he and Ronaldo end up signing.   

Messi will be back at Barca I would think . Ronaldo , no clue 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/11/2021 at 8:08 PM, Bold-Arrow said:

Messi will be back at Barca I would think . Ronaldo , no clue 

Not so fast my Friend!  Still not certain, but looks like his exit from Barca is in the works.

'Barcelona president Joan Laporta says no one bigger than the club; negotiations at end' 

Also, its sounds like Paris St.-Germaine is looking to land Ronaldo.  Neymar, Mbappe, Ronaldo, Ramos, heaps of talent and could be fun squad to watch.

Edit: Just after I posted, I saw this...

'PSG already started direct contacts with Messi'

OH MY:shocked:

Edited by BricksBrotha

35 minutes ago, BricksBrotha said:

Not so fast my Friend!  Still not certain, but looks like his exit from Barca is in the works.

'Barcelona president Joan Laporta says no one bigger than the club; negotiations at end' 

Also, its sounds like Paris St.-Germaine is looking to land Ronaldo.  Neymar, Mbappe, Ronaldo, Ramos, heaps of talent and could be fun squad to watch.

I think it is a bluff on Barca part to force La Liga’s hand into allowing them to register him . But I’ve been more wrong than right before 😂😂

• Haha 1

On 8/6/2021 at 8:44 AM, BricksBrotha said:

I was wrong 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bold-Arrow said:

I was wrong 

2 year deal with an 3r yr option. I have yet to see the financials, but he was making 70m Euro base w/out bonuses, so will be interesting what they paid.

Also just read Mbappe is in Talks with Real Madrid. If he leaves, C.Ronaldo wants PSG. If Mbappe stays, Ronaldo looks to be interested in Los Blancos to team up with his former manager Carlo Ancelotti.  The free agent transfer window closes Aug 31.