NEW! Lego CMS Minifig Book Preorder on Amazon

comicblast

The new Lego Collectable Minifigure Series Character Encyclopedia is now availible for preordering on Amazon. Right now it is $10.10 and it comes with a minifig of a British toy soldier. It is for Series 1-10 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1465401725/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1465401725&linkCode=as2&tag=lifeoftorme-20

The new Lego Collectable Minifigure Series Character Encyclopedia is now availible for preordering on Amazon. Right now it is $10.10 and it comes with a minifig of a British toy soldier. It is for Series 1-10

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1465401725/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1465401725&linkCode=as2&tag=lifeoftorme-20

"Exclusive" minifigures that come in these types of Lego books almost always are available very cheaply later because people buy the book just for the minifig.

I know, but if anyone was interested in the book, here it is. I am not really interested in the fig since I am more of a SW person, but it might be interesting to learn more about the CMS.

Sorry for sounding like a jerk. I really like these books too because I like reading about the different minifigures in a theme.

I don't even collect the CM's, at least not yet. I have a feeling I will probably start eventually though so I may pick this book up. I have the Batman book and a couple others, they're pretty cool in my opinion. Thanks for the heads up on the preorder!

For those of us that have little Colonial armies from Pirates II, this figure will fit in very nicely, sans the wind up of course.

Agreed, this will go great! This is a sweet minifig. I think I'm definitely going to have to get the book now.

The only thing bad about these books is that little kids steal the minifigs leaving the book behind. >_<

That's the part that really grinds my gears. Although what I find a little odd is I only find books that have been pilfered of the minifigure at Wal-Mart, whereas at Target I do not. (Of which I am very thankful for.)

Anyway, I love this little "Toy Soldier"! I was excited to see him ever since I first came across the Series 10 list on The Daily Brick last year. He'll go perfect with the "Clockwork Robot" from Series 6! (Who so happens to be yet another favorite of mine!)

well now we know about the gold minifigure..... one in each case!

There's only going to be 5,000 of "Mr. Gold" worldwide, so chances are extremely slim to even find one from 1,000 cases of 30 minifigures.