40460 & 40461 - Roses and Tulips

Loghamel

• TheOrcKing changed the title to 40460 & 40461 - Roses and Tulips
7 hours ago, Loghamel said:

Anybody got info on these sets?  They done?  Never come in stock anymore and showing "Out of Stock".

I ordered roses as a filler a back in January right when it went on backorder. Ship date moved from Feb to March to late May (email from Feb 22). Then silence until last week when I was told it will be late June. 

I see TOOS at SaH, so I'm guessing they are planning another run it's just not high priority. 

10 hours ago, Loghamel said:

Anybody got info on these sets?  They done?  Never come in stock anymore and showing "Out of Stock".

My wife and I were thinking the same thing this wknd.  After she thoroughly enjoyed her 10280 bouquet for mother's day, she wanted more to build. We hopped on LEGO Shop at Home and noticed the same thing with these two being TOOS.  image.png.e1ff4c9ac946655985c64565e35b3130.png

Skipped over to Bricklink and cheapest for the Tulips was $28 and Roses was $38:O.  Seems like these could be great investments @ $9.99 and 12.99 respectively. 

1 hour ago, BrickLover80 said:

I ordered roses as a filler a back in January right when it went on backorder. Ship date moved from Feb to March to late May (email from Feb 22). Then silence until last week when I was told it will be late June. 

I see TOOS at SaH, so I'm guessing they are planning another run it's just not high priority. 

Thanks for this info. I just signed up for email notifications if these do every come back in stock.  Looking to limit out my purchases now since the botanical is line steadily gaining popularity.

I was going to suggest maybe last Sunday being Mother's Day had something to do with these currently being out of stock but what BrickLover80 said sounds like these have been unavailable for a long while now. A rather short run and missed opportunity of the LEGO company if for some reason these sets do not eventually return.

52 minutes ago, BricksBrotha said:

yikes, the $10 shipping charge is a bummer, also limit 1.

oh yeah - they are mean with that shipping bite but time to time they have some store exclusives like hedwig and imp tie fighter helmet to get the order over the free threshold and they do not charge sales tax if you live outside NY.  also they are top notch in terms of shipping stuff without getting damaged ( at least for me though i live in the next state).

Edited by cladner
  • Like 1

They’ve been out of stock for a while now (early feb if I remember right).  I’ve been grabbing them over here when they pop up.  Got close to 200 of each now.  That’s pretty deep, but if they aren’t coming back, I’ll keep grabbing them.

4 hours ago, legorookie34 said:

I was able to order qty 2 roses even thought it had limit 1.. might be an issue with their system.. will update if I get 2 but I was charges for 2 :)

You can order as many as you want, but they will trim your order down to the posted limit prior to shipping. Perhaps you will get lucky. I add enough to get to free shipping, YMMV. 

35 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

You can order as many as you want, but they will trim your order down to the posted limit prior to shipping. Perhaps you will get lucky. I add enough to get to free shipping, YMMV. 

they prune down the flower orders?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...