10292 - Friends The Apartments

36 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

just watched this again...have to be "into the show" to get all the jokes...

Ah, now I remember.  Those were the reasons I watched the show... (hint: not the jokes, not the writing either) :wink: :wink:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is official

Ah, now I remember.  Those were the reasons I watched the show... (hint: not the jokes, not the writing either)  

I believe the reason for The Office not getting a set (yet) is more about logistic.  The actual show was taped in much bigger area (warehouse) than BBT & Friends (a studio stage).  Each LEGO set i

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Available at Lego VIP early access limit 1. 

Rumour that a GWP Friends coffee mug (not sure if it will be brick built) will be available upon regular release. Grain of salt. 

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/the-friends-apartments-10292?icmp=HP-SHH-Standard-NO_Hero_10292_Exclusive_Product_Pack_shot_HP-EX-NO-GK7T7EA2I1

Edited by Pseudoty

Considering the set number, 10292, shouldn't this set be listed under Creator, instead of under Ideas / CUUSOO ? 

I know it's a follow up to the Ideas set Central Perk, but this set isn't an Ideas set. ;)

I've seen Chinese buyers posting a set of 4 Friends-themed fridge magnets as GWP...packaged in a really nice box too. Any rumor/news that would be available as some form in US?

LEGO Friends Mug Gwp

image from stonewars

https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=https://www.stonewars.de/&prev=search

apparently it's supposed to be a GWP w/ Central Perk and NOT Monica's Apartment...and only LEGO Shop at Home...but there seems to be some confusion and uncertainty...guessing it will be available June 1st w/ all the other new stuff

Yes lol be bummed if it’s only with Central Perk, because I’m holding out on buying The Apartments because I like that mug.

I may just buy another Central Perk to put away if that’s the case.

5 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Yes lol be bummed if it’s only with Central Perk, because I’m holding out on buying The Apartments because I like that mug.

I may just buy another Central Perk to put away if that’s the case.

but u can get almost 3 mugs for the same price as monica's apartment

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...