Lego Masters: Season 2 (US)

BricksBrotha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TheOrcKing said:

So.... anyone been watching this season? I believe we are up to four episodes aired with the last being building big hats or something.

I just can't bring myself to watch as long as Will Arnett is involved.  He quite possibly the least funny person on TV.  And NO ONE loves themself like Will Arnett loves HIMSELF!!!

50 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

I have been watching. I don't think the quality of the builds are as good as last year's so far. Although Will Arnett has been a lot funnier than I remember him being last season.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Some of the contestant pairs are eerily similar to season one, almost clones, so that felt strange episode 1. Less so as I got used to them.

Some of the builds right out of the gate on episode one were really impressive. As someone who does very little sculpting, I had several moments of awe. I'm behind and haven't seen the hat episode, but thought the season opener and earthquake episode both impressive and enjoyable.

I agree that Will Arnett seems to be better this season. I like his style in general, so it might just be better editing. Imagine having 20 hours of footage to comb through. I've always felt that youtube would be a great place for bloopers, outakes, and more behind the scenes for a show like this. 

Some of the contestant pairs are eerily similar to season one, almost clones, so that felt strange episode 1. Less so as I got used to them.
Some of the builds right out of the gate on episode one were really impressive. As someone who does very little sculpting, I had several moments of awe. I'm behind and haven't seen the hat episode, but thought the season opener and earthquake episode both impressive and enjoyable.
I agree that Will Arnett seems to be better this season. I like his style in general, so it might just be better editing. Imagine having 20 hours of footage to comb through. I've always felt that youtube would be a great place for bloopers, outakes, and more behind the scenes for a show like this. 
The earthquake one kinda pissed me off. The engineers who built the beehive building had their building completely destroyed by like level 4, but the skeleton was intact so they kept it going. She said before it started that when significant portions of the build fell it was over. I would say that all 4 sides of your building falling off is significant.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 2