What new LEGO themes or licensed products would you like to see released?

As the title says, what new theme or licensed products would you like to see be released as LEGO sets? I would like to see a 'Military' theme based on vehicles, planes and weapons from around the world. I am always so impressed with the various MOCs I see based on that idea that I would enjoy mass produced sets coming to the market.

As the title says, what new theme or licensed products would you like to see be released as LEGO sets?

I would like to see a 'Military' theme based on vehicles, planes and weapons from around the world. I am always so impressed with the various MOCs I see based on that idea that I would enjoy mass produced sets coming to the market.

Lego will never release a military theme. They have said that many times so as much as I would like one too they aren't going to do it.

For now you will just have to settle for the occasional military set release like the Sopwith Camel.

My dream theme would be a ancient history theme with the Greeks, Romans, Persians, ETC.

Lego will never release a military theme. They have said that many times so as much as I would like one too they aren't going to do it.

For now you will just have to settle for the occasional military set release like the Sopwith Camel.

My dream theme would be a ancient history theme with the Greeks, Romans, Persians, ETC.

You know a very cool theme from the late 90s and early 00s was the ADVENTURERS THEME. It had sets that were located around the world from ancient Egypt to the Orient to the Amazon Jungle. I like your idea. Maybe a Mayan Temple would make an awesome set.

As for the military theme...I agree. LEGO will not get involved with 'war' machines. Too bad though, I would love to see some tanks and jets.

I've wondered whether LEGO would even consider taking on a Hunger Games theme. With such a strong popularity, almost equivalent to Harry Potter, I think there would be some potential to it, but I really doubt it would happen. As for sets, I have no idea what could be made, but I'm sure there are possibilities. Any thoughts? Or am I WAY out on a limb on this one...

I've wondered whether LEGO would even consider taking on a Hunger Games theme. With such a strong popularity, almost equivalent to Harry Potter, I think there would be some potential to it, but I really doubt it would happen. As for sets, I have no idea what could be made, but I'm sure there are possibilities. Any thoughts? Or am I WAY out on a limb on this one...

What's the Hunger Games? I'm out of the loop. LOL. Then again, I haven't been to the movies since my son was born almost 3 years ago. Kids put a damper on LEGO collecting and movie watching.

I can't imagine TLG even thinking about doing The Hunger Games line. I think it's a good movie, but there's no way they are going to make a line about a movie that features their core market killing each other!

I agree. I do like the Greek Mythology idea that Stackables mentioned above. I just don't think kids today are too familiar with all the Greek Gods and Monsters like I was when I was a kid. I could be wrong.

I always thought that a Technic "Skeleton" theme would be awesome. You could have various dinosaur and animal skeletons made up with off-white Technic pieces. It would be for the advanced builder and have little plaques next to the finished product, like the UCS sets.

• 2 years later...