Newcomer with questions...

Zjittt

I am just starting out collecting Legos and my biggest question is do u guys think i shud invest my money into Legos and do u believe i will make money off of this? I mainly want to invest in Star Wars mini figures.. Do u think this is a good idea? Another question is if i see a great price on eBay and it says that u may not return the item. Is the price too good to be true?

I am just starting out collecting Legos and my biggest question is do u guys think i shud invest my money into Legos and do u believe i will make money off of this? I mainly want to invest in Star Wars mini figures.. Do u think this is a good idea? Another question is if i see a great price on eBay and it says that u may not return the item. Is the price too good to be true?

Well as far as telling you whether you should invest your money or not, no one here is really going to tell you what to do with your money. Anything can be a gamble, so you need to make educated decisions as to what you want to buy and sell. Star Wars minifigs are great, but there is no guarantee with them either. Keep doing your research, try buying and selling a few until you learn more about what you want to accomplish and see how they go.

As far as the will not return items, that doesn't mean its a scam. I myself don't want to receive any returns. Once I sell something, I want it gone. I think people that will accept returns are really trying to create a good business. You would just hope that if you approach them for a return, they make it easy and you don't have to jump through hoops.

Like I said earlier. Everything is a gamble. You need to take risks to get the reward.