Why so serious? Have a laugh!: The Darth Raichu show

4 hours ago, Jbad87 said:

I almost made a trade today but we couldn't get close enough. Maybe next time 

There has been an influx of 'reseller trolling' with the scalping of PS5 and XBox units since Christmas last year. I have been wondering when and how it would spill over into our area of the playground. With that said, your response was gold.

17 hours ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

Many years ago I dated a young woman who had a cat.  The thing bit me the first time I took the young woman on a date.  I should have headed the warning... the owner was more vicious than the cat and not in a good way.

Edited by exracer327
  • Like 1

On 2/20/2021 at 9:20 PM, fuzzy_bricks said:

from the article'

found that heterosexual males posing with a cat in their photos were “less masculine when holding the cat, higher in neuroticism, agreeableness, and openness; and less dateable” by more than 1,300 women.

1300 women I wouldn't touch with a 12ft pole!

The scientists behind the study admitted that their findings were more than a little limited. Both guys are white, thin, college-aged, and according to WSJ “clearly preppy.” They plan to do a broader study representing a more “globalized skin tone” in the future to ensure that it’s really the cat women are turned off by, not suitor himself.

Only 2 guys!!! lol they even included the pics used. Very skewed study lol!!

These were 20 and 21 year old

Now maybe if they saw this lumbersexual, things would have been different for those 1300 women who I have no doubt were themselves higher in neuroticism, higher maintenance, higher amount of emotional baggage, More likely to manipulate and worry, than any of my incredible felines:lol::lol::lol::lol:

. image.jpeg

Edited by BricksBrotha
*full disclosure, pic was taken prepandemic. No beard since having to wear a mask.

• Bold-Arrow changed the title to Why so serious? Have a laugh!: The Darth Raichu show