Why so serious? Have a laugh!: The Darth Raichu show

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Report: Outbreak of idiocy spreading 10,000 times faster than coronavirus.

TORONTO – Public health officials in Toronto have confirmed its first 50,000 cases of being a misinformed f**kwit as xenophobic conspiracy theories and tales of false cures continue to spread across social media.

“Becoming a complete moron during an infectious disease outbreak is far more viral than we first thought,” said Dr. Jeanne Smith of Toronto Public Health. “Fact resistance is abnormally high especially among the dullard population, and the bottom 5% of your graduating high school class.”

Tens of thousands of people were affected by a novel fake news claim that the Chinese government was developing coronavirus at Canada’s National Microbiology Lab leaving at least 10,000 people stupider.

Patients are usually asymptomatic until they open their mouths or start tweeting.

Aunts spreading rumours about 100% natural cures for the virus on Facebook have been quarantined while racist uncles at dinner tables were ball-gagged as a precaution.

“Our epidemiologists are working hard to identify idiot zero, but there might be more sporadic outbreaks of coronavirus-related imbecility,” added Dr. Smith.

Meanwhile, health officials are dreading teaching the population a complicated prevention technique: washing your hands.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, exracer327 said:

This is a lie!  None of them use the door bell anymore...  lol, great video.

My UPS guy rocks! He always knocks on the front door which sends my Pittie Lily into zoomie mode.  The FedEx guys sometime deliver to houses other  than my own unfortunately.

4 hours ago, MarleyMoose said:

My UPS guy rocks! He always knocks on the front door which sends my Pittie Lily into zoomie mode.  The FedEx guys sometime deliver to houses other  than my own unfortunately.

The guys here used to ring our door bell.  But it hasn't happened since Coronavirus took root in March.  People are trying to avoid touching things as much as possible.  Admittedly, I bring boxes inside and let them sit for the rest of the day.  I wash my hands after bringing them inside too.  There are several Amazon workers in distribution centers that have come down sick.  Same for UPS, Fed Ex, and USPS.  

4 hours ago, exracer327 said:

Admittedly, I bring boxes inside and let them sit for the rest of the day.  I wash my hands after bringing them inside too. 

Nothing comes into my house - Things are quarantined in the garage for as long as possible (and then sanitized before it ever enters the house).

I have purchases from early in the lockdown mostly still sitting unopened (I sometimes just peak to verify).

27 minutes ago, KShine said:

Nothing comes into my house - Things are quarantined in the garage for as long as possible (and then sanitized before it ever enters the house).

I have purchases from early in the lockdown mostly still sitting unopened (I sometimes just peak to verify).

We don't have a garage.  We have an entryway, which is where ours sit.  I have three sitting there from three days ago right now (all LEGO).  I'll get to them tomorrow.

• Like 1

• Bold-Arrow changed the title to Why so serious? Have a laugh!: The Darth Raichu show