LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

21 hours ago, Ecto said:

Mario bros keychain cross-promo

Luigi Keychain up for 500 on VIP https://www.lego.com/en-us/vip/rewards-center

Mario Keychain is 400 platinum points on My Nintendo (200 points available free on LEGO VIP, plus there are other ways to grind free points) Have to pay shipping and handling https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories/nintendo_store

Did the Luigi keychain vanish already? I never had the opportunity to select it

I was able to get both mario and luigi keychain. Luigi is easy bought through Lego VIP rewards points. Mario I had to log into my Nintendo account (that I never use). I got a couple hundred free coins just for logging in the first time. Then I got the 200 coins from the free ones you can access through Lego VIP redemption. Then I had to buy the coin bank for $50 coins (through the tutorial.). Then I downloaded Animal Crossing to my iPhone. I linked animal crossing and was able to get 300 coins for linking my Nintendo account to Animal Crossing on my iPhone. Then I had enough coins to get Mario keychain. The key here is that you have to buy the coin bank for 50 coins. Otherwise the extra coins you earn by linking accounts and doing missions are greyed out until you have bought the coin bank for 50 coins. After purchasing coin bank you can then add the coins from your missions and linking accounts, etc. Shipping from Nintendo was $7. ish.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Captain_Obvious said:

Wow, that thing looks like quality!

Question for everyone.. Are you able to give someone else your redemption code? If no one can confirm, I would be willing to test it with someone. I have a worthless code or two for small stuff. PM if no one confirms.. 

Yes you can people were selling codes for the coins on eBay but I wouldn’t risk my account being associated with that. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you @psedoty

I have 3 codes up for grabs lol. I don't see myself buying anything for the time being. Zelle me $25 and I'll send them asap. PM if interested.

23/08/2021 LEGO® Luigi™ Key Chain - NA
Voucher Code:

03/08/2021 Amelia Earhart Tribute - NA
Voucher Code:

30/07/2021 Fire Helicopter - NA
Voucher Code:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gonkalin said:

It’s a bit confusing. Description on princess prints says limited edition. But not numbered. So not sure exactly what that means. 

yep hoping they are numbered and they just don't mention it.  I looked at several others at the same point value that are available and they don't say limited or numbered.  the fiat 2800 point ones say limited and numbered : )

On 9/8/2021 at 4:02 PM, starwarsxpress said:

yep hoping they are numbered and they just don't mention it.  I looked at several others at the same point value that are available and they don't say limited or numbered.  the fiat 2800 point ones say limited and numbered : )

Not numbered.

IMG_9371.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion