LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

14 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:
49 minutes ago, Fcbarcelona101 said:
Castle coin now sold out (US)

Few listings on ebay show it could be a winner. Personally, I'm waiting on the gold coin from treasure chests and the racing one.

Hope that’s the case. I’ll probably only get one more, so will have to decide between the Classic Space and the Gold coin...

On 2/2/2021 at 6:52 PM, eliminator said:

I wonder if they ended the coin display case early due to some bad reviews about the quality?

Quite possible, the listing has vanished from the website, unlike all the other sold out rewards.

1 hour ago, CosmicSpeed said:

Personally, I'm waiting on the gold coin from treasure chests and the racing one.

1 hour ago, Fcbarcelona101 said:

Hope that’s the case. I’ll probably only get one more, so will have to decide between the Classic Space and the Gold coin...

do either of you have any or know of better pics of the other 3 coins? This is all i can find since Lego has deleted the case from the VIP Rewards center.

image.png.9b6fa603a0d47e9fdcca1c17681b5019.png

image.png

15 minutes ago, BricksBrotha said:

Quite possible, the listing has vanished from the website, unlike all the other sold out rewards.

do either of you have any or know of better pics of the other 3 coins? This is all i can find since Lego has deleted the case from the VIP Rewards center.

image.png

Haven’t been able to find better pictures either

On 2/5/2021 at 9:02 AM, BricksBrotha said:

image.png

I found the links to the product display pages. pics are a lil better. what we really need here is for someone to take a loss and unwrap the coin case- the republic is at stake..

coin case: https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/collectable-coin-plastic-case-5006473

castle coin: https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/lego-castle-coin-5006472

Snag_4128b8a6.png

Snag_4128cbd0.png

Snag_4128d99b.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, dmind said:

Just sold the Castle coin, Pirate coin and collecting case for EUR 120. Listed and sold in a few hours. Not sure if I should have kept 'em longer, but capitalized on the hype (is it a hype?). Hope prices are at the top now...

I sold my Castle one too and expect to sell the few other ones fairly quickly as well. Could they go up even more? Sure, but selling at 5x/6x the cost today is a pretty great return. 

• Like 1

On 2/14/2021 at 1:30 PM, KShine said:

I would expect that the next coin will be available soon.

Looks like the Castle Coin is gone now from the VIP page. Prior to this it was there for me but showing redeemed like the Pirate coin still does. Still holding mine, hope its not a mistake.

Edited by melting

Oh man, my rewards are just starting to stack up haha.  Does anyone have experience with them shipping rewards, even with a small item such as a key chain or poly?

Edit: Yes but standard shipping charges will be added ($4.95) b/c the $35 threshold was not met. 

Edited by BricksBrotha
silly rabbit, trix are for kids.

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion